With the end of March closing in, we have quite the schedule ahead of us. With April approaching there’s a particular holiday we should be getting prepared for. Everyone looks forward to certain parts of the year from birthdays to holidays. No matter the case, being prepared for everything can be helpful in the end.
April isn’t just going to be the next month of the year; it’s going to be the start leading to a hoptastic day! That’s right, Easter is is headed our way folks. Kids, teens, and even adults absolutely love celebrating this incredible holiday. Who could blame them, so much comes from one day of the month. Not to mention that the kids are going to be eager to see what’s in their Easter baskets. Which brings me to say, do you have everything you need to fill there’s up?
Don’t Pass Up These Must-Haves
The more you have when it comes to basket additions the better, right? Just about anything can be added to one including toys that the children might love. Of course, they are going to be expecting some candy as well, but that’s just the beginning. You are going to need a few more ideas to work with. So, how about considering the following:
- Disney Princess Ariel Tiara Dive and Catch™ – Go on an underwater adventure with Ariel to collect seashells with the Disney Princess Ariel Tiara Dive and Catch game from SwimWays! Kids can toss the colorful shells into the pool and swim to catch them with the Ariel tiara net. Some shells sink while others float suspended in the water, adding a fun learn-to-swim element to the game
- Spider-Man & Avengers Dive Characters – Spider-Man and Avengers Dive Characters are soft and flexible full-figural dive toys that look like kid’s favorite characters. Avengers Dive Characters available in the following 3-pack assortments: Captain America, Black Panther, and Hulk Buster or Iron Man, Black Widow and Hulk
- Aerobie Pro Ring™ – For exciting flying disc games, the thin design of this flying ring allows the disc to travel longer distances, and it features soft edges for comfortable catches. The open center allows each player to personalize their throwing and catching style – catch the edge with your hand or use the center to catch it with your arm or foot. Quick fun fact, this disk was actually used to set a Guinness World Record for the farthest throw, an amazing 1,333 feet
- Sugar Bombs – Create an eye-catching Sugar Bomb using sparkling glitter, colorful confetti, bright sprinkles and soap frosting that transforms into a lively whirlwind of surprise! Place your decorated Sugar Bomb into a bowl of warm water to watch it fizz away and bubble!
- Jiggle Digs – are a surprise squishy reveal! Dig through a squishy jelly mold in a fun shape like a Wiggle Poo or a Sweetasaurus Cupcake to excavate two collectible figurines. Each theme includes a differently shaped dig and surprise toys inside! Squeeze, poke, prod and shake the mold to make it jiggle and wiggle for a fun sensory experience.
- Unicone Sparkle Magic – this set allows you to select an art style and add gems that make it sparkle. Simply peel off the clear sheet to reveal the adhesive areas and simply start gemming.
Let’s be honest; the kids can’t enjoy celebrating Easter without a few surprises. So why not include them in their baskets this year. I’d say that a few of these selections could be just what the kids need in their Easter basket.