Almost everyone loves to receive or give a sweet treat to their Valentine's. You can buy them a special sweet treat or you can make them a sweet treat. If you are looking to sweeten up your Valentine's day, look no further than Rigoni di Asiago's. Rigoni di Asiago has two great products, Nocciolata and Fiordifrutta, that can make your day sweeter.
Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa & Milk
Rigoni di Asiago's Nocciolata is a sustainably-made spread made from fair trade cocoa and the finest quality hazelnuts. It is completely free of GMO's, preservatives, colors, additives, artificial sweeteners, hydrogenated fats, and palm oil. It is also available in a certified vegan/dairy free version. I really enjoy eating this as is, but sometimes I add it a piece of buttered toast. If you are looking Here is quick, simple recipe that you can share with your loved ones:
- 1 jar of Rigoni di Asiago's Nocciolata
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- Pour heavy whipping cream and sugarinto a mixing bowl.
- Whisk by hand or use a hand mixer, until the whipped cream forms stiff peaks.
- Spoon in the Rigoni di Asiago's Nocciolata into the mixing bowl.
- Fold it together using a rubber spatula until all of the whipped cream is brown and loses its streaks.
- Scoop into serving dishes, or use a piping bag.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Adapted by The Stay at Home Chef
Fiordifrutta Organic Fruit Spread Raspberry
Each jar of Rigoni di Asiago Fiordifrutta contains over three pounds of perfectly ripened organic, non-GMO fruit. Thanks to its unique recipe, Fiordifrutta yields 30% fewer calories than most other brands. Also, an exclusive room-temperature production process is used to optimally preserve the nutrients and flavors of the freshly-picked fruit. Fiordifrutta Organic Fruit Spread Raspberry is perfect for toast, baking, in smoothies, or yogurts. I even topped some of the mousse with this delicious fruit spread. This fruit spread is not overly sweet nor tart, but just the right combination.
Make Valentine's Day sweeter using Rigoni di Asiago's products.