This beautiful and delicious no-bake Reindeer Cheesecake is the ultimate Christmas dessert. With a festive reindeer decoration, this smooth vanilla holiday treat comes with a buttery biscuit base.
This quick and easy recipe is the go-to dessert recipe that you can do the whole year-round.
This Christmas dessert is highly customizable, as you can add your favorite flavors into the recipe.
Make this for your family and friends as a delectable Christmas present.
Enjoy this festive and smooth vanilla reindeer cheesecake! This is a perfect dessert idea for your kids, too!
Why You’ll Love This Christmas Dessert.
- It's smooth, creamy, dreamy, and delicious
- It’s quick and easy to make
- Easy-to-find ingredients
- Perfect gift for family and friends
- Kid-friendly dessert
- Highly customizable, can make ahead of time
The holidays are a time when we all come together to celebrate, share good food, and spend time with family.
This year, why not try something new in the kitchen?
This no-bake reindeer cheesecake recipe is perfect for any occasion, and it’s sure to please everyone at the table.
So put on your apron, gather your ingredients, and get ready to create a delicious masterpiece!
You’ll find the specific ingredient amounts and detailed instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of this post.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kelly’s Thoughts On Things may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. We only recommend items we use and love.
Equipment Needed to Make this Holiday Treat
- Springform pan
- A powerful hand mixer
- Tamper (for the crust)
- A larger cake pan (larger than your springform pans. This is to prevent any cheesecake to leak into the water bath or the floor)
- Mixing bowls
- Large pan for water bath (preferably a roasting pan)
- Piping set (if needed)
- Decorating bottles (if needed)
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Aluminum foil (if needed)
Ingredients for Your No-Bake Reindeer Cheesecake
- graham crackers
- unsalted butter
- cream cheese, full fat
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- heavy cream
- chocolate covered pretzels
- candy eyes
- 8 M&Ms
How to Make a No-Bake Reindeer Cheesecake
Step 1. Crush 4-5 graham crackers in a plastic bag.
Step 2. Measure out the desired amount and add to melted butter.
Step 3. Mix until all crackers are coated with butter then press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Step 4. Add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Step 5. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and blend until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until it creates stiff peaks.
Step 6. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until all streaks disappear. Pour on top of the crust and smooth on the top.
Step 7. Cover with aluminum foil and set in the fridge to chill for at least 6-8 hours. Once the cheesecake is set, remove it from the pan.
Step 8. Slice into 8 equal slices.
Step 9. Add two chocolate-covered pretzels, 2 candy eyes, and 1 M&M per slice to create the reindeer face.
- Only use full-fat cream and cream cheese for the proper consistency for this recipe.
- No-bake cheesecakes still have a slight wobble, as they don't have anything in them to make them set like a baked cheesecake.
- Store in the fridge for a max of 4 days. It can be frozen for up to 3 months as long as it is placed in an airtight container.
What to Serve/Pair with Your Holiday Dessert
Candied nuts or dried fruits go well with cheesecake. Serve these with your coffee or tea, and you’re all set!
This vanilla-flavored holiday dessert is great with almost anything. Even ice cream!
A slice of this smooth cheesecake pairs beautifully with a cup of coffee or tea.
Popular Substitutions & Additions
- Fresh fruit slices
- Fruit compotes
- Cherry pie filling
- Chocolate (shavings, pieces, ganache, syrup)
- Candy bars
- Crushed health bars
- Peanut butter sauce
- Sour cream topping
- Raspberry sauce
- Caramelized pineapple
How to Reheat & Store No-Bake Reindeer Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecake needs to be refrigerated before serving. For best results, chill or refrigerate for 12 hours.
Best Way to Store No-Bake Cheesecake Leftover
The best way to store your no-bake cheesecake is by covering it with a wrap or foil and placing it in the fridge. It should be covered well.
How Long Will No-Bake Reindeer Cheesecake Last in the Fridge?
The No-Bake Reindeer Cheesecakes lasts up to 4 to 5 days in the fridge. Keep it in the coldest part of the fridge, which is at the back.
Can I Freeze this Christmas Treat?
Yes, you can freeze your no-bake cheesecake. However, you will have to keep it in the fridge for a few hours before actually freezing it. Place it in an airtight container, and put it in the fridge for 5 to 6 hours before putting it in the freezer. It can last for a month or two in the freezer, with optimum freshness and flavor. The longer it is kept in the freezer, the more it loses its flavor.
How to Reheat Christmas Dessert?
We do not reheat this Christmas dessert as it is not baked. If you took your cheesecake out from the freezer, you can thaw it in the fridge for 5 hours before serving it. This Christmas dessert is best served chilled. Moreover, do not thaw this on the counter as it will destroy your cheesecake. Lastly, no-bake cheesecake can not be frozen-thawed-frozen. It should be eaten once thawed.
No-Bake Cheesecake FAQs
Why is my no-bake cheesecake gooey?
Do not bake your crust, as baked crusts make this no-bake cheesecake filling ooze into the crust, thereby giving you a soggy cheesecake. To avoid this, chill the crumb crust for at least 10 minutes or longer before putting the filling in. This will set the crust properly and sturdy.
How do you keep a cheesecake from being runny?
You will have to refrigerate your cheesecake for a few more hours for it to set properly. The best time to refrigerate before serving it is 12 hours. And it always has to be served chilled.
Can I put my no-bake cheesecake in the freezer for it to set?
No, you cannot put your no-bake cheesecake in the freezer to set it.
How long can no-bake cheesecake go unrefrigerated?
No-bake cheesecake can sit at room temperature for a maximum of 6 hours. Anything beyond that will make the cheesecake runny and might spoil it.
What does cornstarch do to cheesecake?
Cornstarch makes the cheesecake makes the texture firmer and coarser.
Other No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love
- Pina Colada Cheesecake
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Lindt Chocolate Cheesecake
- Bourbon Biscuit Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
- Mango Panna Cotta Coconut Cheesecake
- No-Bake Oreo Peanut Buttercup Cheesecake
- No-Bake Mint Aero Cheesecake
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
If you want a festive and delicious dessert to serve at your next holiday party or gathering, this no-bake Reindeer Cheesecake is a perfect choice.
From its sweet vanilla filling with a buttery biscuit base all the way down to its adorable reindeer decoration, it’s sure to be a hit with guests of all ages!
No-Bake Reindeer Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 stick + 3 tbsp, melted, unsalted butter
- 3 (8 oz) block cream cheese, full fat
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 16 chocolate covered pretzels
- 16 candy eyes
- 8 m&ms
- Crush 4-5 graham crackers in a plastic bag.
- Measure out the desired amount and add to melted butter.
- Mix until all crackers are coated with butter then press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth
- Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Fold into the cream cheese mixer until all streaks disappear.
- Pour on top of the crust and smooth on the top
- Cover with aluminum foil and set in fridge to chill for at least 6-8 hours
- Once the cheesecake is set, remove it from the pan.
- Slice into 8 equal slices.
- Add two chocolate-covered pretzels, 2 candy eyes, and 1 m&m per slice.
Only use full-fat cream and cream cheese for the proper consistency for this recipe.
No-bake cheesecakes still have a slight wobble, as they don't have anything in them to make them set like a
Store in the fridge for a max of 4 days. Can be frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 840Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 397mgCarbohydrates: 111gFiber: 4gSugar: 78gProtein: 8g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
Don’t forget to come back and let me know how your No-Bake Reindeer Cheesecake turned out!
If you get a chance to use this printable, let me know! Leave me a comment below, or share it with a picture on Instagram or Facebook! Don’t forget to tag me @kelly_reci_ and use the hashtag #kellysthoughtsonthings so I can see how you are using it!