This post is sponsored by Poise® but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Do you suffer from light bladder leakage?
Don’t you feel as the older you get, the more issues arise and make aging gracefully even harder? Ugh… for real peeing my pants because my husband says something funny or running to the bathroom because I have to go pee right at that moment. Hate it having light bladder leakage (LBL).
Just the other day I was out shopping with my daughter, and we tend to laugh a lot, people watching can be hilarious. Well out of nowhere I have to go PEE, and the bathroom was all the way across the store. I looked at my daughter and said…”I’m going to pee my pants before we get there I just know it.” It took me so long to get to the bathroom because I walked very slow with my legs crossed when no one was looking. By the time I got to the bathroom my panties were soaked and yes I had an accident.
Once you let it, go…it goes! I peed my pants and now had to figure out how to get out of this store without people seeing I peed my pants. I asked my daughter to buy me one pair of undies and pants. Thankfully I had her with me or else I would have been very embarrassed. What a disaster that was, but oh wait it gets better. When we got home, my daughter preceded to tell my peeing story to the rest of the family, and they had such a fun time at my expense. Embarrassed is all I felt that day. Yes, Mom has Light Bladder Leakage!
- When I feel the pressure, I will sit down and cross my legs, and that will help support the bladder and reduce the pressure. I will be sitting down when I have to laugh, cough and sneeze.
- Every day I will do Kegel exercises to help tighten those muscles.
- Limit my liquid intake, so maybe cut down the coffee to 2 cups instead of 4.
- Monitor what triggers the accidents and then discuss with my doctor to make sure there is nothing else wrong.
- The most critical step is to make sure I have protection from leakage. I might not have my daughter around to buy me extra clothes next time. I will wear Poise® Liners from now on. Poise® is committed to being a resource for all women with light bladder leakage and has designed a variety of products that move with your body and protect you from leaks so you can worry less and focus on what matters.
Did you know that 1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage?
Poise® is helping women take control of the bladder leaks by offering products designed to give us the comfort we want and the protection we need. Unintentional loss of urine can happen when running, lifting heavy objects, or any other physical activity that puts additional stress on the bladder.
We can’t allow this to limit our life! Are you with me? Let’s not let our bladders control our life, no more embarrassment, or isolating yourself from friends and social situations, and no more limits on our activity. We will be prepared and not let a little pee define who we are!
No worries Walmart makes this so easy for us, you can go to the store and pick up the Poise® Pads, or shop online at Walmart.com but my favorite option is to use Walmart’s Online Grocery Pick-up to make shopping much more comfortable, more discreet, and save time!
Here’s How Poise® Works
Trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control
The ContourFit Design is a pad shape that is softly curved in the middle, to fit your curves better than before
Has a wider in front and back for coverage and protection for heavier bladder leaks
Poise Pads are 10X drier than the leading period pad – perfect for maternity pads for women after birth who experience postpartum or heavier bladder leakage
Poise incontinence products are always shipped in discreet packaging and are FSA-eligible only applicable in the US
So there you have it…if you experience light bladder leakage at the worse times then Poise® Pads are for you.
IT’S MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK.
Please read more about Poise® Pads with ContourFIT Design on Walmart.com