Socks and I have a love/hate relationship because I love wearing them but HATE how they feel. I know that sounds weird but when you have skin irritations as I do, you will know what I’m saying is true! Socks have always bothered my sensitive skin, so I’m pretty picky when it comes to socks. Bamboo socks seem to be the only socks I can wear and not be irritated!
There is a certain type of socks that will make my feet breakout, and that is not fun having itchy feet all day! My feet sweat so cotton is the worst for me to wear since they hold onto the absorption, so I stay away from cotton. Wool socks won’t make my feet sweat, but they are irritable, so that is a no go too!
5 Reasons Why I Wear Bamboo Socks
- Keep my feet DRY!
- Very soft, comfortable, and smooth material
- Don’t make my feet stink
- Hypoallergenic which is essential for sensitive skin
- Eco-Friendly textile
MD FOOT CARE:
MD SHE is a USA
- Material: 80% rayon from bamboo, 18% polyester 1% spandex, 1%later
- Perfect fit: for boots, sports shoes, sneakers, or even indoor. Especially for pregnant women, the elderly and wide feet people.
- Cushioned Sole: Extra comfort and moisture absorption make your feet breathable and comfortable.
- Anti-Slip: The big Y design on the heel makes sure the socks stay in place no matter how busy you are.
Rayon from bamboo is a kind of natural and eco-friendly fiber, which plays great performance on being anti-bacterial, anti-odor, moi
Different Lengths of Socks:
- Crew: http://amzo.me/l7g1H4
- Low cut: http://amzo.me/vhvLF2
- No show: http://amzo.me/hznzZ3
- Quarter: http://amzo.me/iPQ311
To be honest, this week I didn’t notice any itching of my feet, no irritation, and my husband didn’t comment on my stinky feet being on his lap while we watch TV at night. Couple times I actually checked to make sure I was wearing because I hardly could feel them on!
You can buy on MD Bamboo Socks on Amazon