What better way to show your loved one your love than making him a heart-shaped brownie? Try this White Chocolate Brownie Hearts recipe. You will give your heart to your loved ones this Valentine’s Day.
This Valentine’s Day dessert is festive, rich and delicious, kid-friendly, and very easy to make. It requires little clean-up, too.
A Valentine Brownie that is soft, chewy, and fudgy.
Why You’ll Love These Valentine’s Day Treats.
- They’re festive Valentine Brownies
- You can make them in advance (not more than 24 hours, though)
- Rich and delicious; soft, chewy, and fudgy
- Easy to make
- Perfect Valentine’s Day Dessert
Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and that means it's time to start thinking about recipes for sweet treats!
These White Chocolate Brownie Hearts are the perfect dessert for any special occasion – they're simple to make and absolutely delicious.
Plus, they're sure to impress your friends and family!
So why not give them a try this Valentine's Day? You won't be disappointed.
You’ll find the specific ingredient amounts and detailed instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of this post.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kelly’s Thoughts On Things may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. We only recommend items we use and love.
Equipment Needed to Make These Valentine’s Day Desserts.
- Baking pan
- Cookie sheet
- Mixing bowls
- Wooden spoon or spatula
- Measuring cups or spoons
- Silicone baking mat
- Parchment paper
- Cooling rack
- Electric mixer
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 – 4 inches heart cookie cutter
Ingredients for Your White Chocolate Brownie Hearts
- sweet cream butter, softened
- brown sugar
- fresh-brewed cooled coffee
- vanilla extract
- Hershey Cocoa powder
- instant espresso grounds
- baking powder
- White Chocolate Frosting
- unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- white chocolate, melted and cooled
- powdered sugar
- pure vanilla extract
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
How to Make White Chocolate Brownie Hearts
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12×19 cookie sheet with pan spray. Cover the
pan with parchment paper. The baking spray helps keep the parchment paper in place.
Step 2. Using a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, coffee, and vanilla until combined and fluffy.
Step 3. In another medium mixing bowl, whisk the cocoa powder, espresso grounds, flour, cornstarch, and baking powder.
Step 4. Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
Step 5. Spread the brownie batter onto the cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
Step 6. Allow cooling completely.
Step 7. Once cooled, cut out 12 brownie hearts and place them onto a wire rack using the heart cookie cutter.
Step 8. Using a standing mixer, beat the butter and vanilla until light in color. Gradually beat in the melted white chocolate. Beat in the powdered sugar until combined.
Step 9. Scoop the frosting into the disposable piping bag and cut the tip-off. Pipe an outline around the edge of the brownie hearts.
Step 10. Fill in the center with the frosting and smooth with an angled spatula.
Step 11. Sprinkle some Valentine's Day sprinkles on top.
What to Serve/Pair with Your Valentine Brownies
You can drizzle chocolate syrup and raspberry sauce on your brownies.
You can also put whipped cream on top. A strawberry or a cherry on top for that final touch.
Ice cream on brownies or in-between brownies makes a great combination.
You can also add a vanilla frosting in between your brownies.
Wine is a great complement drink to your brownies. You can also have your brownies with a cup of milk or coffee.
- Chocolate or caramel syrup
- Ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Marshmallows and Graham crackers
- Coconut oil
- Greek yogurt
- Cookie dough
- Salted caramel
- Cream cheese
- Oreo cookies
How to Reheat & Store White Chocolate Brownie Hearts
The best way to store brownies is to put them in an airtight container at room temperature.
Brownies are best eaten within 2 days. When wrapped or sealed, they last until 4 days.
Best Way to Store Valentine’s Day Treats Leftover
You can store your brownies in a pan, covered with foil or plastic wrap for 2 to 4 days.
They also can be wrapped in plastic and then placed in a freezer bag or wrapped in foil for the freezer.
How Long Will White Chocolate Brownie Hearts Last in the Fridge?
They can last a week up to a month in the fridge.
Can I Freeze My Valentine Brownies?
Yes, you can freeze your brownies. Place them in a Ziplock bag or a freezer-safe container.
They will last you up to 3 months.
How to Reheat Valentine’s Day Dessert?
You can reheat your brownies in the microwave, toaster oven, or convection oven.
Heart-Shaped Brownies FAQs
Yes, you can make these ahead of time. Just don’t make them more than 24 hours in advance.
You should bake them for 22 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
This will depend on your preference. But generally, they taste better when warm. They taste better when warm.
One serving of a brownie contains 2 ounces of milk chocolate.
Yes, you can. Leaving them at room temperature will keep them moist, soft, and chewy.
They should stay nice and fresh up to 3 to 4 days at room temperature, in an airtight container.
Metal pans heat up quickly, producing a harder, chewier brownie.
When you use a metal pan, you should monitor it closely so as not to overcook your brownie.
Glass pans, on the other hand, provide better heat distribution, leading to more evenly-baked brownies.
When you store your brownies in a container, you can add a slice of bread.
The moisture in the bread will help keep the brownies soft and fresh for a few more days.
Other Valentine’s Day Treats Recipes You’ll Love
- Heart-Shaped Cake
- Watercolor Heart-Shaped Cookies
- Air Fryer Donuts
- Red Velvet Cookies
- Red Velvet Cake
- Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- Italian Shaved Ice Granita
- Oreo Brownies
- Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Blueberry-Cardamom Donut Holes
- Hazelnut Hearts
- Fruit and Coconut Ice Cream
- Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
- Chocolate, Hazelnut & Caramel Tart
- Chocolate Almond Clusters
This Valentine’s Day, give your heart to the ones you love with some homemade White Chocolate Brownie Hearts.
These brownies are easy and fun for kids and adults alike; they can be made in a variety of shapes or sizes depending on how much time you have!
Give these baked goods as gifts to anyone who has ever been important to you, from teachers and family members to friends and neighbors.
White Chocolate Brownie Hearts Recipe
- 1 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2 C sugar
- 1 ⅓ C brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 6 tbsp fresh brewed cooled coffee
- 4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ C Hershey Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp instant espresso grounds
- 1 ½ C flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 - 4in heart cookie cutter
- White Chocolate Frosting
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 12 oz white chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 C Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12x19 cookie sheet with pam spray.
- Cover the pan with parchment paper. The baking spray helps keep the parchment paper in place.
- Using a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, coffee, and vanilla until combined and fluffy
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cocoa powder, espresso grounds, flour, cornstarch, and baking powder
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients into the wet
- Spread the brownie batter onto the cookie sheet
- Bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean
- Allow cooling completely
- Using the Heart cookie cutter, cut out 12 brownie hearts and place them onto a wire rack
- Using a standing mixer, beat the butter and vanilla until light in color
- Gradually beat in the melted white chocolate
- Beat in the powdered sugar until combined
- Scoop the frosting into the disposable piping bag and cut the tip-off
- Pipe an outline around the edge of the brownie hearts
- Fill in the center with the frosting and smooth with an angled spatula
- Sprinkle some valentine's Day sprinkles on top
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 620Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 262mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 0gSugar: 61gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
Don’t forget to come back and let me know how your White Chocolate Brownie Hearts turned out!
If you get a chance to use this printable, let me know! Leave me a comment below, or share it with a picture on Instagram or Facebook! Don’t forget to tag me @kelly_reci_ and use the hashtag #kellysthoughtsonthings so I can see how you are using it!