Just because Cinco de Mayo has passed, doesn’t mean we still won’t make Guacamole. Nachos, tacos and fajitas would be naked without it! Read on to learn more about Just Spices and for their awesome Guac recipe.
Just Spices® Guacamole Seasoning and More
This Guacamole Seasoning by Just Spices is tasty! With just this seasoning and a few other ingredients, you’ll make guacamole that your family and friends will rave about it! They don’t just make Guacamole Seasoning.
Extra Spicy Seasoning
Just Spices® also has this Extra Spicy Seasoning. If you like to add a little kick to your dishes, then this spice is for you! It has freshly crushed chili pepper, with tellicherry pepper, cayenne pepper, and more. If you like it hot, you will adore Extra Spicy Seasoning. Add some heat to your chili con carne, or even when grilling meats.
Spice up Taco Tuesday
Flavors of Mexico by Just Spices® is perfect for Taco Tuesday. This spice blends chili and cayenne pepper, ground cumin, paprika, and garlic. Add a little taste of Mexico to your dishes. I add some to my taco meat. It’s great in tacos, or in taco salad, and so much more.
If you love to make Guacamole, then you need to get this seasoning. Gather up some avocados, a lime, and two roma tomatoes. Don’t forget to get some Murray River Salt by Just Spices. Follow this simple recipe and enjoy some amazing Guac!
· 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
· 1 lime, juiced
· 1 teaspoon Murray River Salt
· 1 teaspoon Just Spices Guacamole Seasoning
· 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
· 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados.
2. Add lime juice, salt and Just Spices Guacamole Seasoning and mix it together.
3. Optionally, add in chopped tomatoes and cilantro.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately. You can top the guacamole with some extra tomatoes.
That’s it! Try this recipe from Just Spices® and let us know if you love it as much as we do!
Where to buy