I wanted to share another great recipe that I found. It is called Easy Grilled Chicken Teriyaki. We are big chicken eaters in my house, don’t get me wrong, I love my steak but my husband is a bit picky, so I am always looking for new chicken recipes to try out. This was a very easy recipe to make and my family loved it.
The only thing I did differently was instead of going outside to use my grill I used my stove top Grill and it came out great. I marinaded my chicken for 24 hours and then cooked it, it came out so moist and tender. I was a bit scared because I was afraid it would come out dry, but it didn’t. I have always Loved Chicken Teriyaki, it is one of my favorites was to cook it. I hope you enjoy it.
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning every so often.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.