Back To School Health Plan
It’s the end of the summer and kids are going back to school. With that comes happiness and chaos for the house. Different schedule, daily activities, and eating habits. I feel the summer time is like a free for all but it’s time to buckle down and get back on track. This is the “perfect” time to get your family’s diet and exercise planned out and made into a priority. The kids need to be at their best to strive in school and you need to be your best to set the example they need. If you wait for the perfect time to start it will never happen so make it happen today! Be your kids EXAMPLE! If you live a healthy lifestyle they will too. I’m my family’s Health Champion with the help from Nature’s Bounty® from Walmart.
During the week, it is chaotic so if I plan out my routine and it helps everyone in the house. The less stress I have the less stress they have. We plan from the time we wake up to the time we go to bed or else we will be lost.
My Weekday Morning Plan:
- Wake up
- Stretch body out (1-2 minutes)
- Wake up family
- Take vitamins/supplement with the kids
- Eat a healthy balanced breakfast with the kids
- Get kids off to school
- Exercise for 30 minutes (cardio or yoga)
Yes, my kids take vitamins! They play a key role in our healthy Back To School regimen. A good diet equals great health, but it’s a challenge to get all we need from food. I have one child who doesn’t eat a lot of fruit or veggies and the other child who doesn’t like meat but eats tons of veggies and fruit so they get different supplements to help them. Taking the right vitamin can make a big difference in how we feel during the day so it’s very important. When you feel good it gives us the motivation to eat well and exercise.
Every day I strive to be my best for my family and myself. Nature’s Bounty supplements are designed especially for the busy parent – they’re made with only the best possible ingredients and trusted quality for over 40 years. I’m getting older so it is very important that I take vitamins that help me be stronger- like my heart and bones.* I’m no good to anyone with a bad heart and brittle bones. So every morning right before my breakfast I take these two supplements: Super Strength D3-2000 IU and Fish Oil 1200mg Omega-3. Nature’s Bounty has a broad line of formulations that meet unique needs and lifestyles for just about anyone. Please check out Nature’s Bounty and create your own healthy plan with vitamins. You will find everything you need at Walmart.
Super strength Vitamin D3 is a potent and active form of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 helps maintain strong bones and teeth and supports immune and neuromuscular health.*
- Features D3 – a potent and active form of Vitamin D
- Supports strong bones and a healthy immune system*
- Easy to swallow rapid-release liquid softgels provide quick absorption
Fish Oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, the “good fats” that contribute to cardiovascular, and metabolic health.*
- Contains 360 mg of active EPA/DHA per softgel
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease◊
- Purified to eliminate mercury
Special Info for our READERS:
- $1.00 Nature’s Bounty coupons.com quick-print coupon download- HERE
- Take a 10 minute online survey from Nature’s Bounty, and they will send a $5.00 Walmart Gift card to the first 100 people to fully complete the survey (U.S. citizens only, must be 18 years or older to participate) at NaturesBountySurvey.com
- Make sure to connect on FACEBOOK with Nature’s Bounty to get all the great deals they post
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
◊Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Fish Oil 1200 mg provides 360 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids. See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.