Fall is in the air and I know you are ready to hit those oh so amazing pumpkin patches that we have available to us here in South Carolina! Whether you are wanting to go to a classic pumpkin patch, a full-on harvest festival or if you just want to check out a great corn maze or two, or even if you just want to stop by and grab a pumpkin, I have created a list for you of the top pumpkin patches in South Carolina for you to check out and enjoy!
Here it is my friends, the top pumpkin patches in South Carolina:
- West Farm Corn Maze – Moncks Corner. This 6-acre farm offers a huge corn maze, a farm zoo, hayrides, children’s play area, tire climb and more. Don’t forget to visit the massive Pumpkin Barn to pick out your pumpkin before you leave.
- Cotton Hills Farms. Cotton Hills Farms is the largest pumpkin farm in South Carolina, as well as one of the most popular. They offer hayrides every Saturday in October which makes picking your own pumpkin a lot more exciting. Their harvest fest features fun events such as a scavenger hunt, a corn maze, a pumpkin catapult, games, live music and more.
- Denver Downs. If you are located upstate, then Denver Downs is the pumpkin patch for you. They have over 30 family activities including a tube slide, corn maze (complete with trivia at every turn), hayrides, petting zoo and more. You can even see Scotty McCreery in concert during the harvest festival this year (2018)!
- Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch. During the month of October, Boone Hall Plantation (an exciting attraction on its own) offers a wildly popular pumpkin patch that features fun attractions such as a slide tower, huge spider web, corn maze, rock wall and of course, lots and lots of pumpkins.
- Holiday Farms. Holiday Farms offers incredible family fun with attractions that will keep you having fun throughout your visit. You will find the “Haytona Speedway” the Great Pumpkin Patch a barnyard zoo, steer roping and more.
- Stewart’s Farms. This is an incredibly popular pumpkin patch every single Fall and the pumpkins go fast so be sure to early to get the best selection. Don’t worry though, it’s not just about the pumpkins, it’s about the fun! While you are there, you will find a huge corn maze, a spooky maze, wagon rides and more.
- Legare Farms'. Legare Farms pumpkin patch features awesome attractions such as duck races, Haunted House, trail of terror, and haunted hayride (one weekend in October), after dark pumpkin picking, horse rides, hay rides scarecrow factory, nature quest and more.
- Willard Farms'. Featuring a corn maze, costume contest, hayrides, pumpkin patch and more, the Willard Farm pumpkin patch is on many people’s must-visit list and will provide lots of harvest fun for your family.
- Clinton Sease Farm. The Clinton Sease Farm offers lots of family fun during it’s harvest festival and this includes activities such as campfires, corn maze, play areas for the kids, hayrides and plenty more. You can explore this farm all on your own, or you can reserve a tour of the farm!
- Berry Acres Farm. Berry Acres Farms is more than just a pumpkin patch, it is a harvest adventure! Here you will find typical pumpkin patch fun such as hayrides and a corn maze, but you will also find adventurous attractions such as zip lining, giant jumping pillows, and many more activities! Just be sure you don’t forget your pumpkins while you are out adventuring.
Don’t forget to check back in and let us know which ones were your favorite!
Thursday 25th of October 2018
Nice list. That makes SoCal a haven for pumpkin lovers.