Spring isn’t that much further away, so would now be a great time to make plans?
Of course it is! The real question is going to be on the matter of where to go.
Even with everything that’s going on in the world, there are still opportunities to travel and have some fun.
In fact, Cape Resorts is offering a new immersive farm getaway for small groups and outdoor spring break activities for families!
It’s called the Garden State for a reason. Cape Resorts’ 62-acre Beach Plum Farm is one of those reasons.
Cape Resorts, which owns and operates Beach Plum Farm and a variety of hotels, suites, and private cottages in the charming town of Cape May, NJ has two new offerings that will have everyone getting outside, learning something new, and enjoying more green time and less screen time this spring.
And given Cape May, NJ is the southernmost point in New Jersey, spring tends to come earlier than up North.
With that being said, why not take a look below so you can plan the perfect spring break.
A retreat for couples and small groups:
- Beach Plum Farm has announced a new four-day spring retreat specially curated for couples and small groups. Guests of this new immersive cottage “Renewed” retreat will enjoy luxury accommodations in one of the farm’s well-appointed cottages and socially-distant seasonal activities such as herb planting, an herb-infused cocktail, and charcuterie classes, and a special chef-crafted private farm dinner, plus the option of adding a visit to Congress Hall’s Sea Spa for a variety of ocean-inspired treatments.\
- A charming hidden gem tucked away in Victorian Cape May, NJ, Beach Plum Farm is an actual working farm which supplies fresh ingredients to local Cape May restaurants and hotels, including America’s oldest seaside resort, Congress Hall. This sanctuary by the sea is home to 5 luxury cottages, a farm market and kitchen, and lush manicured grounds for dining events and activities.
- This immersive retreat is available Monday through Thursday, April 5-May 7, 2021 with rates beginning at $2,250 for two guests.
For a family spring break
- Want to get the kids outdoors and away from their devices? Cape Resorts is springing into action with its Wilderness Explorers Club at Beach Plum Farm.
- During this spring break wilderness adventure (available March 24-April 29), young vacationers will get the chance to plant a garden, create nature-inspired art, learn about archery and farm life, birding, and take advantage of several fun outdoor experiences. For each task they complete, Explorers will earn a special pin to place on their Explorer Sash. It’s a spring break win/win for the entire family. The kids get to enjoy a spring break full of adventure and outdoor fun, but there’s also plenty to do for moms and dads (think: award-winning dining with outdoor seating, shopping, antiquing, and a walkable Cape May town which blossoms in the spring).
- Accommodation options include the historic Congress Hall, the always fun Sandpiper Beach Club, the Star, the Virginia Cottages, or guests can actually book private cottage accommodations at the 62-acre Beach Plum Farm (a working farm in Cape May, NJ that supplies products and ingredients to local Cape Resorts hotels and restaurants).
- Rates start at $599 for Beach Plum Farm cottages and $199 at Congress Hall.
- Cape Resorts is currently offering worry-free booking. Guests may cancel up to 48 hours in advance of a stay for a full refund.