Just when manufacturers have created another gadget that improves lives, another more spectacular gadget appears to make lives more convenient in some way. Gadgets for phones, gadgets for homes, and gadgets for the office have decreased the time it takes to complete any task, in addition to making work extremely effortless. A million products exist for human consumption, and companies constantly bombard consumers with advertisements for new and improved products. At some point, though, savvy customers only want the perfect gadget for our personal or professional lives. Whether it is for the inside or outside of the home, the following products are perfect and have more than one use.
For the kitchen
- How many times have you visited the grocery store, purchased food and then come home only to find that you have already purchased the item? For many, this has happened countless times. The family hub refrigerator, however, prevents unnecessary, expensive trips to the supermarket, which saves consumers money in the long term. The product has a 21.5-inch touchscreen that works as an entertainment system with an array of cameras that can look inside the refrigerator to see what is inside. If you are constantly stopping by the grocery store for items, and unnecessarily so, this product might be the one to end these needless trips.
- Another perfect tool for the kitchen is a butter knife that heats up. Often times, when trying to butter hot toast with cold or frozen butter, the butter clumps to one side of the toast while leaving other parts unbuttered. The heated butter knife, on the other hand, slices off, and warms, the piece of butter that will be used, so it spreads evenly on toast. It has a titanium shell that is dishwasher safe, and the best part is it is not battery operated nor does it require electricity. The knife is heated through body heat in our hands. Not only does it work with butter but also with most cold spreads.
For the living room
- Those who love to read and to collect books quite a bit might find themselves with a lot of books lying around the house. A spiral bookshelf can help organize the living room space. The bookshelf forms spirals, allowing 90 to 100 books to sit in one place. The product is made of aluminum and has spacers so that the books remain on the shelf. Other advantages are that it allows the individual to adjust the shelf to fit needs, it is easy to assemble and it is a space saver. The bookshelf not only helps with organization, but it is also trendy.
- Keeping the temperature consistently comfortable in a home or apartment can be difficult, especially for those living in environments where temperatures change drastically. With a smart thermostat, the consumer saves energy and thus money over time. The gadget works by automatically turning itself down when the person leaves the home, and over time, the gadget learns to regulate the home’s heating system. It can also be used to regulate water heaters as well. The best part is that the thermostat notifies you when the house gets cold, and can do so from an app on your cell phone.
For the bedroom
- For children who fear sleeping in the dark, a lighted outlet cover that contains lights within the plate becomes a nightlight that allows the use of the electrical outlet unlike other standard lights. This product is nifty because it lasts for over a hundred thousand hours, and it powers itself through the outlet.
- Everyone loves spending time in their favorite bedroom slippers, and for those living in colder climates, technology has helped the humble bedroom slipper transform into one that warms the feet, and all through the use of a USB. A user just plugs the slippers into any USB port, and in an instant, cold slides become warm, comfy bedroom slippers. The product can both heat cold feet on winter days and make waking up to face the cold more bearable.
From refrigerators that from any remote place can provide a grocery list, to bedroom slippers that heat up, the possibilities for gadgets in the next few years seem endless. One thing is for sure; technology will be at the center of many of the products. With a mixture of creativity and technology, gadgets will continue to evolve into products that become more than good. They will be perfect for everyday needs.