Sometimes it can be challenging figuring out where the next best place to travel will be. The great thing about traveling is that you get to experience something different, something new. You want to be surprised when you see something that you’ve never seen before. That’s the real beauty behind traveling from one place to another. Now, you may be thinking about going to a specific state, but maybe it’s time to try something a little different.
Have you ever thought about heading on over North America’s most iconic and scenic landscapes? If not, then this is your chance to think things over before you plan ahead.
Great Eight Combine To Form The Best Dude Ranches
The eight dude and luxury guest ranches have a combined total of 450 years of ranching expertise. This provides for an abundance of activity and opportunities for Western culture and adventure. Trends are indicating experiential and nature-based travel packages are important to guests, and dude ranches have long-provided this attainable practice. Check out the information below:
- Flathead Lake Lodge – is a third-generation, family-operated, all-inclusive Dude Ranch located in rustic Northwest Montana on the shores of Flathead Lake. The Lodge offers the ultimate family adventure vacation with unlimited horse & water activities and is located only 35 miles from Glacier National Park and the famous Going to the Sun Highway. At the Lodge, your family will enjoy a rustic ranch atmosphere, endless recreational activities, and unmatched hospitality by the Averill family and staff. Flathead Lake Lodge is the ultimate all-inclusive family vacation…Montana Style.
- White Stallion Ranch – is an authentic working cattle ranch on 3,000 acres of lush Sonoran Desert adjoining the Saguaro National Park West. Scenic trail rides cross the desert terrain and climb the saguaro studded mountains. You’ll enjoy the exhilaration of a brisk lope along the desert trails, the competition of team cattle penning and the freedom of an all-day ride into Saguaro National Park. Try our extensive rock climbing program, shooting, hiking, and fat-tire E-biking. Amenities include: heated pool, redwood hot tub, tennis court, sport court, movie theater, game room and spa with exercise room, sauna, and massage therapists and gift shop.
- Triangle X Ranch – provides an unforgettable Wyoming dude ranch travel package, located north of Jackson Hole in the heart of Grand Teton National Park. Triangle X Ranch offers one of the most complete outdoor recreation packages of any facility in the mountain west. In the shadows of the magnificent Grand Teton Range, Triangle X offers you unparalleled horseback riding, superb mountain scenery, abundant wildlife, and a quiet country pace. Experience a way of life four generations of the Turner Family have been sharing since 1926.
- The Hideout Guest Ranch – is an upscale riding, horsemanship and working cattle guest ranch located in Shell, Wyoming, east of Cody and Yellowstone National Park. With a backyard of 650,000 acres of amazing scenery and altitudes from 4,200 feet to 13,100 feet, you will seldom see the same trail twice. The Hideout offers a unique blend of upscale pampering and personal attention with 130 horses for our 25 weekly riders.
- Rainbow Trout Ranch – is the perfect Colorado dude ranch vacation for adults, families, singles, couples, groups and anyone else who wants a western getaway. Rainbow Trout Ranch offers exceptional Colorado horseback riding, superb Colorado fly fishing, awesome children’s programs, a fun teen ranch program, trapshooting, swimming, day trips to Taos, and more!
- Paradise Ranch – for 100 years now, folks have been enjoying our Wyoming dude ranch vacations for 100 different reasons—for some, it’s the horseback riding across sage meadows, fishing for native cutthroat trout, or hiking among wildflowers and meadowlarks. For others, it’s the family time, the fun, and campfire stories beneath a snowstorm of stars. Maybe it’s realizing just how much all that’s worth, that keeps folks coming back to our guest ranch year after year.
- Lost Valley Ranch – offers the unique opportunity to provide our guests with the experience of the Rocky Mountain West through hiking, fishing, and on the back of a horse. Come and stay as our guest, but leave as friends and family. Lost Valley Ranch is your ranch home in Colorado. Experience Colorado ranch family vacations developed through 100 years of ranching history.
- Three Bars Cattle and Guest Ranch – is the Rocky Mountain adventure ranch of BC, located just south of Banff, Canada in The Valley of 1000 peaks. Facilities include heated pool, hot tub, tennis court, gym, indoor riding arena, and a petting zoo. All located within 15 minutes of 5 world-class golf courses. Awarded Canada’s #1 Dude Ranch 5 years running. The Beckley Family invites you to experience the western vacation of a lifetime.