This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Who doesn’t love a little Hocus Pocus during the Halloween season? The Sanderson sisters are the perfect way to get into the spooky spirit! If you’re looking for a treat that pays homage to the movie, look no further than these Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters. They’re sure to be a hit at your next party!
Celebrate the spooky season a bit early with this brand-new recipe. These Binx cookies will surely bring a bit of magic to your family movie night or dinner table in the lead-in to Halloween.
Best of all, they’re super easy to make, so the whole family can enjoy making these treats together!
Who doesn’t love a cute snack? These Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters will bring magic to your family movie night or the dinner table lead-in to Halloween.
Why You’ll Love These Binx Nutter Butters
- Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters is a perfect addition to your Halloween spread. These homemade nougat candies will give you an excuse to make something fun for everyone!
- The recipe is easy to follow, and the ingredients are easy to find.
- These are also great for bonding with your family.
- They make the perfect handmade gift for friends, and you could even use them as party favors!
They’re super easy to make, so your whole family can enjoy making them together! Get ready for Halloween with these treats inspired by the creepy yet loveable kitty from ‘Hocus Pocus.’
Though they sound like they take some time and are complicated, they are super easy to make and sure to bring a bit of magic to your family movie night or dinner table.
You’ll find the specific ingredient amounts and detailed instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of this post.
Equipment Needed to Make Binx Nutter Butters
Ingredients For Your Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters
- Black Candy Melts (Sweet Tooth Fairy)
- Green M&M’s
- White Candy Melts (Sweet Tooth Fairy)
- Heart Confetti Sprinkles (Broke in Half To Make 10)
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chips
How To Make A Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters
Step 1: Melt and Dip
Melt the black candy melts as directed on the package.
Dip the Nutter Butter into the black candy melts and place on freezer paper with the shiny side up or parchment paper.
Step 2: Time to Decorate
Add the two green M&M’s for the eyes and the half of the pink confetti heart as the nose.
Place the two chocolate chips at the top of the ears.
Do this before the black candy melts and dries. This allows them to stick to the chocolate.
Heat the white candy melts as directed. Using a pastry brush, drizzle on the white whiskers along the nose.
Also, drizzle on the black of the eyes over the green M&M’s.
Once the finishing touches are done, place them on a nice plate, serve and enjoy!
What to Serve with Your Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters
Hot or Cold Milk
Pair it with a cold or hot cup of milk.
Tea or Coffee
If you are not a fan of milk, you can either pair it with a cup of tea or coffee.
Popular Substitutions & Additions
For added texture, you may be considering adding or topping some of the following:
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Wafers
- Dried Fruits
- Mixed Nuts
- Shredded Coconut
- Crushed Toffee Bars
You can follow these decorating tips below:
- Polka Dots: Before the flooded area dries, add dots of different colored icing.
- Hearts: Before the flooded area dries, add dots of different colored icing, and drag a toothpick through each dot, creating a heart shape on the cookie.
- Zig Zag Design: Before the flooded area dries, add stripes of different colored icing, and then drag a toothpick through the stripes.
- Sprinkles: Before the flooded area dries, add sprinkles.
- Candy: Glue candy on the cookie with a drop of icing.
- Edible Marker: Before using the icing, allow the icing to harden entirely for at least four hours.
How To Store Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters
Best Way To Store Binx Nutter Butters Leftover
Keep them at room temperature, and store them in an airtight container, such as a resealable freezer bag, to keep them fresh and soft.
And here’s a clever tip: stuff a piece of bread into the bag.
This bread method may appear to work because the cookies tend to absorb moisture from the bread to keep it soft and fresh the entire time.
How Long Will Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters Last In the Fridge?
They can be kept at room temperature for two to three weeks or in the refrigerator for two months, and if frozen, they keep their quality for eight to twelve months.
Can I Freeze Binx Nutter Butters
These nutter butters can be frozen for up to 3 or 4 weeks. Freeze them in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet, then put them in a freezer-safe zip-top storage bag with the name and date written for reference purposes.
Check out this Kitchen Toolbox! It has cheat sheets that will help you cook easier and faster.
Binx Nutter Butters FAQs
Can I make them in advance?
Yes. That is why this is perfect for the trick-or-treat season.
Just make them a day before and serve them the next day.
Is it possible to freeze pretzels?
Yes, they can be stored for up to 4 weeks and still maintain their quality and flavor.
Can I add a few toppings?
Yes, you can. You can add whatever toppings that will go well with it.
Can I make them in large batches?
Yes. This is the perfect Halloween treat, and it’s easy to make them in larger batches.
Other Halloween Recipes You’ll Love
With this brand-new recipe, you can kick off the Halloween season a little early. In the run-up to Halloween, these Binx cookies are guaranteed to add a touch of magic to your family movie night or dinner table.
Best of all, they’re very simple to create, so the whole family can participate in preparing delightful goodies!
They’re so simple to make that the entire family can participate!
Prepare for Halloween with these sweets inspired by ‘Hocus Pocus,” a frightening yet endearing kitty.
Aside from Binx Nutter Butters, you may try these fun and exciting recipes below:
These Hocus Pocus Nutter Butters are easy to make at home and are perfect for family bonding!
Whether making Halloween treats or giving them away as gifts, these homemade butter can be prepared in advance and kept well in a container or bag.
Whether you’re looking for a festive treat to share at your next Halloween party or just want something fun and spooky to enjoy during the season, these Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters are sure to hit the spot.
With their delicious peanut butter flavor and adorable witchy design, they’ll have everyone in the mood for some magic!
Hocus Pocus Binx Nutter Butters Recipe
- 1/2 black candy melts (sweet tooth fairy)
- 20 green m&m's
- 1/2 cuo white candy melts (sweet tooth fairy)
- 5 heart confetti sprinkles (broke in half to make 10)
- 10 nutter butter cookies
- 20 chocolate chips
- Melt the black candy melts as directed on the package.
- Dip the nutter butter into the black candy melts and place on freezer paper with the shiny side up or parchment paper.
- Add the two green m&m's for the eyes and the half of the pink confetti heart as the nose.
- Place the two chocolate chips at the top of the ears. Do this before the black candy melts and dries.
- This allows them to stick to the chocolate.
- Heat the white candy melts as directed. Using a pastry brush, drizzle on the white whiskers along the nose.
- Also, drizzle on the black of the eyes over the green m&m's.
- Let dry and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1021Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 148mgCarbohydrates: 144gFiber: 8gSugar: 114gProtein: 9g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.