You’ve probably been considering laser hair removal because you’re tired of plucking, waxing, or shaving your unwanted hair and these techniques only bring a temporary solution. However, you might have hanging questions in mind or might still be in doubt if laser hair removal offers a long-term, permanent solution. Well, there’s a lot of good reasons to get laser hair removal, and we’ll discuss the details by continuing to read below.
Fast and Convenient
Laser hair removal involves using highly concentrated light beams, targeting individual hair follicles. When the hair pigment absorbs light, the hair follicles get destroyed. Because each laser pulse is delivered lightning fast or just a fraction of a second, it treats several hair follicles at one time.
Here are the facts about laser hair removal:
- In just a minute, laser light energy removes all the hair on the upper lip, just a few minutes on your underarms, and less than 30 minutes on your legs. It saves you time and effort shaving these areas every time your unwanted hair grows.
- Laser hair removal doesn’t hurt as much as manual device epilation and waxing. While you may experience a stinging sensation in the first few treatments, most people can tolerate the feeling. The underarms and bikini areas feel more painful because these are highly sensitive areas.
- While you might experience some mild irritation right after the procedure, it will eventually clear up within a few hours or the day.
Note: Choose the right laser hair removal specialist to ensure you’re dealing with a legitimate and trusted professional for safe and effective treatment, so visit https://aesyracuse.com/laser-hair-removal/ for more information.
Clear Up Your Skin
Traditional hair removal practices, like shaving, may cause skin irritation, acne, folliculitis, razor burn, and discolored spots. Skin breakout caused by waxing or shaving can be embarrassing, which can put you in an uncomfortable spot. Avoid reddish and sensitive skin bumps by getting laser hair removal treatment.
Here are the advantages of having a clear and healthy skin:
- Be recreation ready anytime and anywhere without rushing to get a bikini wax or shaving your underarms.
- Flaunt your legs and bikini this summer at the beach.
- Experience pure fun on your next vacation without worrying about skin irritation brought about by shaving and waxing.
- Wear shorts, miniskirts, or your swimsuit confidently.
Easy and Comfortable
Don’t shy away from the best hair removal solution because you’re worried about getting hurt. For most people, laser hair removal treatment is virtually painless because cutting edge lasers have cooling devices, soothing your skin as you go.
Here are the things you can expect after laser hair removal:
- You might notice skin redness and swelling after laser hair removal for the first few hours. You can apply ice to reduce any discomfort. Also, your doctor might prescribe an application of steroid cream to the treated area if skin reaction occurs.
- After six to eight treatments, expect a significant reduction in hair and any regrowth is managed with touch-up treatments, usually every six to 12 months.
Boosts Your Confidence
Having unwanted hair can make you feel self-conscious, most especially among women who have facial hair and thick and curly hair on the legs due to frequent shaving. With laser hair removal, you’ll have clearer and healthier skin, which can boost your self-confidence.
Save the Environment
A lot of hair and skin products, along with personal hygiene and cosmetic products, pose detrimental effects to human health and the environment. As much as you would like to have beautiful and healthy skin, protecting the earth also a social responsibility, and one of the best benefits of laser hair removal is protecting the environment.
Here are some ways laser hair removal can help save the environment:
- Empty shaving creams and disposable plastic razors can accumulate too much trash, which can clog landfills.
- Laser hair removal also saves water and time spent showering.
Laser hair removal is a good investment because you don’t have to spend on shaving, waxing, and other hair removal routines every time you have unwanted hair growth. In the long run, you’ll save more money and lessen the stress and hassle of dealing with traditional hair removal treatments.
Laser hair removal is your best option if you want a permanent solution to your unwanted hair problems. It’s fast, convenient, easy, and comfortable. Also, you’ll feel more confident to wear your favorite summer outfit, enjoy a clearer and healthier skin, and save time, money, and effort shaving or waxing every time.