This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
This post is sponsored by The National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA). All opinions are my own. For more inspiration during #FrozenFoodMonth, be sure to check out delicious ideas from NFRA at EasyHomeMeals.com #MFFM2021
Five-ingredient Ravioli Lasagna is the perfect quick, meatless supper the whole family will enjoy. Layers of ravioli covered with mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce, then covered in a layer of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
I love making this authentic Italian pasta recipe for my family on nights when we need a quick easy dinner. Ravioli Lasagna uses frozen ravioli, my favorite is Celentano 4 Cheese Ravioli, then covered in a simple marinara sauce with layers of cheese.
It’s so tasty and is ready in about an hour. It’s a filling meatless meal.
As a family, we’re busy with schedules and I can always whip up this lasagna effortlessly.
I always have the ingredients on hand. It’s so convenient for me to make this recipe for my family and they love it. There are never any leftovers.
This Ravioli Lasagna is perfect for quick weeknight dinners any time of the year. This is a great dish to take to potlucks.
Everyone will love scooping up a layer of ravioli covered in layers of cheese and marinara sauce.
In about an hour, you’ll have tender ravioli, covered in yummy marinara sauce, with melted mozzarella cheese ready to enjoy!
Please check out near the bottom of my post for an exciting chance to win Rosina/Celentano coupons!
HOW TO MAKE RAVIOLI LASAGNA
Frozen ravioli is covered in layers of marinara pasta sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese and then baked until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling for a quick dinner the whole family will enjoy!
Are you ready to get started?
You’ll find the specific ingredient amounts and detailed instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of this post.
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kelly’s Thoughts On Things may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. We only recommend items we use and love.
- Measuring Spoons – I LOVE my set of these
- 9×13 baking dish
- Aluminum foil
- Cheese Grater
- Cutting board
RAVIOLI LASAGNA INGREDIENTS
This fun and easy Ravioli Lasagna mad recipe uses everyday kitchen staples to create a delicious dinner your family will love.
All you need is:
- some marinara pasta sauce
- frozen cheese ravioli (I like to use Celentano 4 Cheese Ravioli)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- fresh basil leaves
RAVIOLI LASAGNA RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
Next, spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread half of a jar of marinara sauce evenly across the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
Add a package of frozen ravioli in an even layer over the sauce.
Top with the rest of the half jar of marinara sauce.
Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
Add another layer of sauce, ravioli, sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
Finish by sprinkling with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Cover the dish with aluminum foil, sprayed side down.
Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes. Then remove the aluminum foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly.
Remove the pan from the oven let sit for 5 minutes.
Garnish with some fresh chopped basil.
In about an hour, you’ll have an easy family dinner that’s sure to become a new favorite!
RAVIOLI LASAGNA TIPS AND QUESTIONS
If you’ve never made a lasagna using ravioli, don’t worry! Below are some common questions and helpful tips. Hopefully, this will answer any questions you may have.
If not, feel free to ask in the comments and I’ll answer the best I can.
HOW LONG DOES IT REALLY TAKE TO MAKE RAVIOLI LASAGNA?
One of the many reasons I love using frozen ravioli is because it takes less time. This Ravioli Lasagna recipe takes approximately 61 minutes. TOTAL.
- About 10 minutes of prep time to make the layered ravioli lasagna
- Close to 30 minutes to bake the lasagna covered
- Around 15 minutes to bake uncovered until the cheese is melted
- 5 minutes to cool before serving
- 1 minute to garnish with fresh basil
HOW DO I STORE LEFTOVER RAVIOLI LASAGNA?
You can store leftover Ravioli Lasagna in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to 5 days or in your freezer for up to 3 months.
Simply reheat the dish in the microwave, oven, or toaster oven until warm.
CAN I USE TOMATO SAUCE INSTEAD OF MARINARA PASTA SAUCE
Yes, you can use tomato sauce instead of marinara pasta sauce to make this Ravioli Lasagna.
The steps will be the same but the taste of the dish will be slightly different.
Marinara sauce is a simple tomato sauce that contains only crushed tomatoes, garlic, crushed red peppers, and basil whereas tomato sauce is a lot more complex.
CAN I MAKE RAVIOLI LASAGNA AHEAD OF TIME?
Yes, you can easily make Celentano 4 Cheese Ravioli Lasagna the day before serving. Simply reheat in the microwave, oven, or toaster oven until warm and serve immediately.
You’ll have warm, gooey ravioli ready for the family.
WHAT GOES WELL WITH RAVIOLI LASAGNA?
Ravioli Lasagna goes well with a wide variety of main dishes and side dishes.
These recipes would be great to serve together. Some of my personal favorites include:
- Instant Pot Apple Crisp with Salted Caramel Drizzle
- Caesar Salad
- Rainbow Ice Cream
- Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- Garlic Bread
WHAT ELSE CAN I ADD TO THIS RAVIOLI LASAGNA RECIPE?
This simple Ravioli Lasagna recipe not only tastes great, but it’s also incredibly versatile.
Try adding a layer of sauteed mushrooms. YUM!
RAVIOLI LASAGNA RECIPE
- 2 25- ounce jars of marinara pasta sauce, Or sauce of your choosing
- 2 19- ounce packages of frozen cheese ravioli, I like to use Celentano 4 Cheese Ravioli
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- fresh basil leaves optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread half of a jar of marinara sauce evenly across the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Add 1 package of frozen ravioli in an even layer over the sauce.
- Top with the rest of the half jar of marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle ¾ cup of mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add another layer of sauce, ravioli, sauce, mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, sprayed side down.
- Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly.
- Remove pan from oven let sit for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with basil, if desired.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
I am giving away 3 prizes for a Rosina/Celentano coupon package worth up to $51.92 US. This giveaway is only available to residents of the US. The giveaway runs from March 29th, 2021 to April 14th, 2021. Giveaway winners will be announced through my social media and email list.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family does!
If you get a chance to try it, let us know! Leave us a comment below, or share it with a picture on Instagram or Facebook! Don’t forget to tag us @kelly_reci_ and use the hashtag #Kellysthoughtsonthings so we can see what amazing meals you are cooking up!