ITS NOT TOO LATE TO GET IN SHAPE
Fierce Fitness Tips for a Sleek Summer Figure Right Now!
With summer comes family vacations, changing schedules for your children, traveling for work, and a full calendar of social activities. For those who may not work out regularly, the intention is to start working out with the New Year. However, the motivation comes and goes and before you know it summer is here and that swimsuit you packed away is now snug in all the wrong areas.
US Open body builder, fashion designer and philanthropist Theresa Roemer offers five fierce fitness tips to get the sleek summer figure you want in record time:
- Wake Up Earlier Feel as though there isnt enough time in the day to work out? Commit to getting up at least 30 minutes earlier. Its that simple. Create the time you need to take care of you.
- Incorporate Working Out Into Your Regular Schedule – Add a standing meeting with yourself to your calendar. Stick to it as you would a work meeting or a doctors appointment for your child. Make yourself a priority or a regular basis. Whether the time is working out or allowing yourself time to prepare a healthy meal instead of grabbing fast food use this extra time doing an activity that will help you to reach your goal.
- Speed Up Your Metabolism With Intervals. Interval training has been proven to speed up the metabolism in a short period of time. If you are looking for quick results interval training is the answer. Example: Spend 20 seconds speed walking or jogging with 10 seconds of recovery. While any amount of activity is good, being conscious about HOW you are working out will provide quicker results.
- Recruit a Partner – An accountabilibuddy can make all the difference when you are looking to change your routine and often lack commitment. Having a friend with a common goal will keep you both motivated and you can cheer each other on when one or both of you is feeling less than enthusiastic about working out.
- Consistent Sleep Your sleep hygiene is critical to losing weight. A study conducted by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has shown that going to bed at a decent hour not only stops late night snacking, but those who sleep 6-8 hours a night burn 20 percent more calories after a meal compared to those who are sleep deprived. That should be enough motivation to pack it in early.
About Theresa Roemer
Health became important to Theresa at a young age. As a sickly child who was diagnosed with a lifetime of physical constraints, Theresa became interested in health and fitness. Theresa opened her chain of fitness centers, Body by Design in Wyoming in 1991 and ran five fitness facilities through 2000, while also providing personal training services through her company Phenomenal Physiques. She took the U.S. Open title in body-building at the age of 40, and in the year 2012 Theresa held the titles of Mrs. Houston U.A., Mrs. Texas U.A., and was the 1st runner up for Mrs. United America concurrently. Theresa Roemer is also the CEO of Theresa Roemer, LLC and a small business owner who specializes in business philanthropy.