One Weird Pillow=Amazing Night’s Sleep!
Dr. Loth’s SpineAlign® Pillow is a fully patented, adjustable and customizable cervical contour pillow designed by a sports chiropractor with over 17 years experience treating patients with many symptoms related to poor sleeping posture. Sleeping in incorrect posture night after night can put harmful stress on your spine which can lead to headaches, migraines, neck and back pain, numbness and tingling in hands and feet, insomnia and a restless night’s sleep.
[Tweet “What better way to say I love you? Dr. Jason Loth invented the SpineAlign® Pillow”]
- Designed with two outer chambers that are used for side sleeping and a middle chamber for back sleeping.
- It utilizes two different sizes to make it a “one size fits most” design, so you will no longer need multiple pillows for back and side sleeping positions!
- Designed with a proprietary blend of CertiPUR-US® shredded internal fill and strategically placed zippers on the back of the pillow which allow you to add or remove fill to customize it to your specific fit, (fully adjustable)!
- The outside of the pillow is comprised of a soft Tencel blended fabric with strips of mesh built in the sides of the pillow for better breathability and comfort as you sleep correctly.
- This pillow fits in a queen size pillow case and is approximately 23x17x6.
Get more information on how you can improve your sleeping posture and have extreme comfort –Dr. Loth’s SpineAlign® Pillow also follow on Facebook and Twitter.