The British Virgin Islands and United States Virgin Islands has beautiful weather, especially in summers when the crystal clear water is, and there is a light tropical breeze blowing around along with the cloudy blue sky. This place is the best vacation spot in the whole Caribbean.
The Virgin Islands include the British Virgin Islands and the United States Virgin Islands and is the number one tourist destination throughout the Caribbean, every day hundreds of families and friends visit these Islands to have the time of their lives. Because the British Virgin Islands and United States Virgin Islands are very close to one another; it allows the visitors to explore and enjoy a new Island destination almost every day.
There are so many places to visit on these Islands that you might get tired of exploring but the sites won’t run out. There are so many Islands in the multitude of the Virgin Islands that you can visit 2-3 Islands, but still, you will wake up to a new Island’s name every morning. Some of the most famous Islands of Virgin Islands are Virgin Gorda, Anegada, Jost Van Dyke, St. John, Peter Island, Norman Island and many more.
There are a lot of Caribbean’s outstanding day sailing where you can enjoy Day Sailing st thomas, some of the day sailing itinerary options are;
- Lucia day sail to South: you can navigate from Marigot Bay down towards the west coast side of the St. Lucia where you can explore the Diamond Waterfall, Pitons, Active Volcano, Botanical Gardens and a lot more. You can also make a stop here to snorkel. The lunch and drinks are served on board. This is a one day trip.
- Lucia day sail to North: you can navigate from Marigot Bay up towards the west coast of St. Lucia. This side of the coast has Reduit Beach and Rodney Bay; you can have lunch on the beach and have some fun ashore. You can explore the old fort and national park of this area. This is a one day trip.
- Martinique Mariner: you can sail from St. Lucia towards Martinique to discover some of the most prized treasures of the Martinique which includes the Forte- de- France (the ‘Paris of the Caribbean’) along with some fantastic tranquil beaches and little fishing villages. This is three days and two nights trip.
- Lucia Voyager: you can sail from the Marigot Bay up towards the Rodney Bay and explore it on the first day. The next day sails towards South and stop to snorkel at the Anse Chastanet which is famous for its beautiful reef and on the last day sail towards Soufriere and to the Pitons before you head back to the Marigot Bay. This is three days and two nights trip.
- Grenadines 4 Islands: as the name suggests; this excursion gives you a chance to explore the beautiful Grenadines and its four amazingly breathtaking Islands which include Young Island Cut, St. Vincent, St. Lucia and Bequia. It is an excellent package choice if you want to explore and enjoy more areas in lesser time. This is four days and three nights trip.
- Grenadines 7 Island Plus: this package will take you to seven most beautiful Islands of Grenadines. Some of the Islands which you will be able to explore are the Mayreau, Tobago Cays with its protected pristine reefs, Young Islands Cut, Secluded beaches and uninhabited Islands. This package is a real winner because it gives you a chance to explore so much. This is five days and four nights trip.
- Martinique Jack: this trip starts with a night stay at the Rodney Bay of the St. Lucia, the next day it will take you to the Martinique where you stay for the next five days and explore it to the fullest (including the classic Mt. Petee sleeping volcano and then returning to the base the next day. This is six days and five nights trip.
- Caribbean Fortune Hunter: if you are a lover of the seas, then this package will help you in exploring the best two Caribbean Islands which are St. Lucia and Martinique. You will be able to explore the most beautiful areas and will have plenty of time to discover the beauty of these Islands. This is eight days and seven nights trip. Visit Here for more.