This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central
The Holiday Season is always stressful, and I tend to forget to take care of myself during this season. This year I am not going to let that happen at all. My family always worries about me, so I’m taking precautions and planning this year.
Here are my tips and what I’m going to be working on this year:
- Plan, Plan, and Plan! I need a daily and weekly TO-DO list; this will help keep me on track and not feel overwhelmed.
- Sleep, Sleep, and Sleep! I don’t need to be staying up late stressing over money, gifts, travel or day to day issues. I can conquer all these issues if I get my 8 hrs sleep each night. If I don’t, then I’m out of whack and useless causing a day to be lost, and nothing gets done. Lack of sleep doesn’t help with the pressure, so I need my sleep!
- Exercise, Exercise, and Exercise! Going for a walk or run clears my mind and helps me focus. I try to go to the gym at least 3 to 4 times a week. Getting exercise is something I need and I make this happen. When I don’t exercise my body feels out of balance. I know this time of year can get busy, but you need to make the time for some exercise, even if it is just a walk around the neighborhood.
- Relax, Relax, and Relax. Every Sunday I take time for myself to read or watch a movie. So that I can take that time so my mind and body can relax. Usually, my mind and body are going 100 mph, but I need to take that time to unwind and not be so frazzled.
- Most important part of my Mind and Body Balance is Daily Vitamins. I make sure I have Nature Made®vitamins and supplements on hand and so when I went to Walmart this past week I picked up what I need. Walmart has the everyday low prices, so I stock up every time I shop.
Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand for many key dietary supplement categories*. Nature Made® has a variety of vitamins, minerals, and supplements (VMS) to help support nutritional gaps with your health goals in mind ranging from Digestive Support, Heart Health & Function, Energy Metabolism, Women’s Health and much more!†. Nature Made® vitamins and supplements: An easy, convenient way to help your body get the nutritional support it needs every day, whether it be to support bone health, immune health or energy metabolism (helping convert food into energy).
This is my favorite one! Helps so much to get me through a busy day.
For more information on Nature Made® vitamins and supplements available at Walmart check out Nature Made® Retailer Hub & Sweepstakes: You can enter to win one of 60 Walmart gift cards (each worth $50) by taking part in the sweepstakes on the site! (No Purchase Necessary).
I grab this to help me not get sick during this busy season!
Social Media Connections:
- Walmart Twitter: https://twitter.com/Walmart
- Walmart Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/walmart/
- Nature Made® Twitter: @naturemade
- Nature Made® Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturemade
Please take care of yourself during the holiday season! I hope my tips helps and make sure to grab your vitamins and supplements at Walmart.
“*Based on the 2016 U.S. News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey.”
“†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.