This post is sponsored by Wellness® Natural Pet Food and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share Wellness Grain Free options, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wellness is not responsible for the content of this article.
Maggie has been on Wellness® Complete Health™ GrainFree dog food for over a month and yes we have seen improvement in her every day. Just like humans when you eat healthier you tend to feel better. We know Maggie is feeling a whole lot better. I never really noticed she was in a funk or if it was her mood but now that is all gone. She is so playful and fun now. Wellness® products contain “more of the good stuff” in grain-free recipes. Ingredients include chickpeas, flaxseed, carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, apples, and blueberries. More protein and essential vitamins and nutrients in every bite.
5 Signs of Wellness:
- Skin & Coat: Essential vitamins and minerals as well as guaranteed levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, support your dog’s skin, coat, and health.
- Energy: A balanced blend of high-quality proteins, grain-free carbohydrates, and select fats provide the energy your dog needs to thrive.
- Digestive Health: A combination of healthy fiber, chicory root extract, and probiotics help support healthy digestion.
- Eyes, Teeth & Gums: Guaranteed levels of Vitamin A help support healthy eyes while calcium and phosphorous help support healthy teeth and gums.
- Immunity: Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables and nutritional supplements such as Vitamin E help support a healthy immune system.
We are going to give you examples on every sign that Maggie has experienced:
- Her coat was looking very dull to point we were wondering what was happening to her, but now her coat is back to be shiny and plush. My daughter always loves cuddling with her but now she is allowed on the bed; the shedding has become very little, so Maggie is allowed on furniture again.
- Maggie’s energy has skyrocketed if she could stay outside all day I bet she would. She runs circles the younger dogs and is so playful and happy.
- No issues on the digestive health, everything is working properly and haven’t seen any questionable tools, like before she started this food.
- Maggie is getting older, and her eyes aren’t as sharp as they were before so she would always run into a table by the door. Lately, she hasn’t run into the table. Oh, and her breath was kicking, still kicks but not as bad. I know that doesn’t sound right, but dogs breathe is bad (just like humans), but I haven’t noticed that horrible funk she used to have on the regular. I don’t Maggies kisses these days, so I’m sure her teeth and gums are improving.
- No sick days yet so I’m thinking her immune system is working too.
If you have a FURBABY that may need some healthy food we highly recommend Wellness® Complete Health™ GrainFree recipes with their high-quality protein, high-quality essential vitamins, and nutrients high-quality protein for full energy, prebiotics, and probiotics to support healthy digestion, Vitamin A & E to support healthy immune system. You will notice a difference….we see Maggies improvements every day. We plan to continue with Wellness and hopefully have all our dogs on the same food soon.
Please check out ALL the types of Wellness Complete Dog Food, you will find what you need for your dog, for sure. Purchase Wellness for Dogs on PetSmart. Before you buy your first bag make sure you print this $3.00 coupon.
Call to Action:
Does your pet eat grain-free recipes? Post a pic of you & your pet using #GrainFreeForMe!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness® Natural Pet Food. The opinions and text are all mine.
At Wellness®, they do whatever it takes to create the healthiest foods for the pets that depend on them. Food feeds their souls, sustains their lives and protects their bodies. That’s why their diverse team of animal lovers, nutritionists and vets have only one mission: To help you provide your pet a healthy, happy, long life through the power of natural nutrition.