This post is sponsored by Wellness® Natural Pet Food and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the reinvented Complete Health Line and other Wellness Products, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wellness is not responsible for the content of this article.
Our Maggie is having the time of her life this Summer! She is on top of her game lately and keeping us going too. We switched her food to Wellness® Complete Health™ Grain Free recipes almost three months ago.
Maggie has improved in so many ways, and we are in total amazement of all the changes. We have enjoyed her three-month process as well. With her feeling better and wanting to go outside and play more, we are also out there with her getting our exercise too. We feel like we also are on a challenge together.
Over the last three months, we have noticed these changes in her:
- Her coat was looking very dull to point we were wondering what was happening to her, but now her coat is back to be shiny and plush. My daughter always loves cuddling with her but now she is allowed on the bed; the shedding has become microscopic, so Maggie is allowed on furniture again. We are vacuuming less too.
- Maggie’s energy has skyrocketed if she could stay outside all day I bet she would. She runs circles the younger dogs and is so playful and happy. We are outside with her a lot and getting our exercise in as well. I think I’ve even lost a couple of pounds because we are outside a lot more now. We don’t mind that at all.
- No issues on the digestive health, everything is working properly and haven’t seen any questionable stools, like before she started this food. I haven’t mopped up any accidents for over two months now.
- Maggie is getting older, and her eyes aren’t as sharp as they were before so she would always run into a table by the door. Lately, she hasn’t run into the table. Oh, and her breath was kicking, still kicks but not as bad. I know that doesn’t sound right, but dogs breathe bad (just like humans), but I haven’t noticed that horrible funk she used to have on the regular. I don’t mind Maggies kisses these days, so I’m sure her teeth and gums are improving. She is getting a lot of love these days due to her breath not sticking to high heaven like it used too.
- No sick days yet so I’m thinking her immune system is working too. She is has been in the best health ever!
If you have a special furbaby you are thinking about changing their food or feel like they need a change, please give Complete Health™ Grain Free recipes a chance! We highly recommend you give it a chance! Wellness® offers a grain free option for every dog and every budget.
Please check out PETSMART Wellness page
At Wellness®, they do whatever it takes to create the healthiest foods for the pets that depend on them. Food feeds their souls, sustains their lives and protects their bodies. That’s why their diverse team of animal lovers, nutritionists and vets have only one mission: To help you provide your pet a healthy, happy, long life through the power of natural nutrition.
They do more than make pet food. According to them, “We create Wellness™.”
Starting July 6th through the end of the month, Complete Health™ Grain Free recipes are $2.00 off at PetSmart®.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness® Natural Pet Food. The opinions and text are all mine.