Whether you’re on a staycation or jetting across the seas, it’s important to have the things you need while away from home. With EarPlanes make flying a bit more bearable and downtime a bit more fun with Walter Foster Publishing!
At times, flying is not easy for children or adults. Kids and parents alike can become uncomfortable from middle ear pain due to air pressure changes in-flight. Save yourself and the little ones from the fuss of flying with eP2 (EarPlanes2), from the makers of the original EarPlanes loved by travelers far and wide.
- The same great EarPlanes technology, but softer, reusable, and easier to insert into your earswith our newly-designed cap
- Available in Adult size and Kids & Smaller Ears size
- Kids and Smaller Ears size comes with a tether, so that children do not lose the plugs
- Helps Relieve Air Pressure Ear Discomfort with the exclusive CeramX TM filter
- Reduces Harsh Noise
- Allergy Free Silicone
- Comfortable, Safe, & Drug Free
About Cirrus Healthcare
Cirrus Healthcare specializes in developing personal healthcare products that reduce ear-pressure to help prevent and treat some of the world’s most common and debilitating conditions.
Walter Foster Publishing Art Books from Quarto Knows
Find inspiration in flora and fauna with two new books from Walter Foster Publishing:
Illustration Studio: Inking Animals
A modern, interactive drawing guide to traditional illustration techniques
By Sova Huova
$19.99 US / $25.99 CAN
Paperback, 144 Pages
- Contains instruction on a variety of inking styles and methods for whimsical and original animal projects, so artists of all skill levels can discover something new.
- Huova’s valuable tips and tricks, creative prompts, and exercises will encourage artists to experiment and play as they learn.
- Learn to illustrate a variety of animals from the woodland, home, farm, wilderness, and imagination. Among them are a bear, fox, hedgehog, dog, guinea pig, donkey, owl, raven, and even a unicorn.
Nature Art Workshop
Tips, techniques, and step-by-step projects for creating nature-inspired art
By Katie Brooks, Sarah Lorraine Edwards, Allison Hetzell, Mikko Sumulong
$19.99 US / $25.99 CAN
Paperback, 128 Pages
- Offers a unique collection of mixed-media projects inviting you to explore nature’s many canvases. With sections on flowers, stones and shells, wood, and more, art lovers of all levels and interests will find projects to bring them closer to nature.
- Four talented visual nature artists guide readers through finding and prepping traditional media and natural elements to use in creating fun and unique nature-inspired projects following simple step-by-step instructions.
- Projects include a pressed-flower ceramic dish, fresh floral crown, and flower-adorned candles, in addition to painted feathers, stones, shells, leaves, and more. Valuable art tips and techniques offer guidance during the artistic process.