When you think about the word “fun,” what’s the first thing that comes to mind. Well, most parents are going to think about having fun with their kids. Acting crazy, running around, and having a blast are all things that parents love to do with their children. The real trick to it all is finding the perfect activity that you know you child will enjoy. Doing so will eliminate that boredom factor.
With so many ways to go about having a blast with the family, it may seem impossible to decide what to do. You want to do something different but have fun while doing it. So, what if I told you I know of a couple of selections fit for the occasion. Go ahead and check out the information I have for you below.
Put Your Trust In The Hands of The Purple Cow
There are plenty of ways for you kids to have fun, but you need a way that they’ll enjoy. Well, The Purple Cow just might have exactly what you are looking to find. Here is a couple of selections that The Purple Cow has to offer for all your fun needs:
- The Crazy Scientist LAB Young Survivor – this is a special kit that contains both fun and skill to learn. It teaches young survivors how to distil & purify water, generate water from plants, light a fire without matches, build a solar stove, a sundial, and a compass as well as learn Morse code, and much more. It also has a dozen experiments too! Other details include:
- Survival: learn a variety of skills and “know-how” that will help to keep you alive in nature. Those who acquire basic survival skills are more likely to survive in dire situations.
- Young survivors: will learn how to distil & purify water, generate water from plants, light a fire without matches, to build a solar stove, a sundial, and a compass, learn Morse code, and more.
- Become a scientist: learn fundamental survival techniques along with their scientific principles through some basic science experiments. A fun unit of study for any science class.
- Empowering: when basic survival skills are learned it not only builds self-esteem but also empowers us to feel more self-sufficient. Give your kids this knowledge that is so rarely taught.
- Kit contents: all the necessary supplies excluding some everyday household items and a clear guide with photos of the techniques as well as fascinating scientific explanations & facts.
- Doodle A Droodle Drawing Game – this is an entertaining droodle game where everyone’s minds can run wild through funny games and creative drawing games! It puts a twist on things that is sure to get everyone laughing for sure. Other details include:
- Assists in developing fine motor skills, creative and “out of the box” thinking as well as sharpening one’s sense of humor!
- Great game for families, parties, homeschooling or in the classroom.
- Incudes: 108 droodle cards, one erasable white board, 2 erasable pens, a sand timer and an instruction booklet.
These are two incredible ways for you to kick things off for both your children and the family. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.