Working out is challenging, but rewarding. The end results can improve your health and self-confidence. Sometimes we plateau and need to take our workout to the next level. You want to improve your stamina, up your game some, get rid of those extra pounds. One More Rep, by BPI Sports, can help you do just that!
One More Rep
The leading sports nutrition supplement company is changing the game once again; launching an evolved version of the brand’s well-known pre-workout. Introducing the new One More Rep, designed to promote energy, focus, pump, endurance, strength, recovery, muscle growth and even fat burning; helping you feel alert and ready to tackle your workout every step of the way. This newly developed formula contains the following key ingredients:
- Citrulline: helps reduce fatigue, promote endurance, support athletic performance and provide relief from sore muscles.
- Beetroot powder: naturally derived from antioxidant-rich beets and helps promote endurance and efficiency for better performance in your fitness routine.
- Carnitine: an essential nutrient for energy production and fat metabolism to make sure your body is getting the most out of your workout.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: a strong form of caffeine that provides long-lasting energy, enhanced focus and alertness during your workout.
Simply add one scoop of One More Rep to 8 oz. of water 15-30 minutes before your workout; that’s all it takes! Plus, it’s available in four fruity flavors: Hurricane Orange, Raspberry Tea, Berry Splash and Fruit Punch.
Besides tasting really good and being able to mix with water very easily, One More Rep has some other wonderful benefits:
- Legendary Performance*†
- Strength & Endurance*†
- Muscle Pump & Fullness*†
- No Artificial Colors
- Thanks to beetroot and betaine, One More Rep supports heart health and digestive health.
- Beets naturally contain nitrates that may improve endurance, pump & performance.
Other ways you can take your workout to the next level is increasing your repetitions. Instead of doing 3 reps, do 4. You can also try an exercise class – Zumba, yoga, swimming exercises, etc. Switch up your exercises to work different target areas. One day work on your legs. The following day do a workout that works your core (abs) or maybe your arms.
How do you take your workouts to the next level?