The back-to-school motion is on the move, and there is still so much you have to think about. Of course, we are all a bit sad that summer vacation is over. There have been plenty of memories made and plenty of times where the fun has been fantastic. But now it’s time to change the scene and switch gears. With every aspect of the new school year out there,
Now think about all the things that matter when it comes to the school year. Before you hit the stores, you have to know just what’s right for your child. Sure everything like supplies are going to be necessary. Although, besides that, getting them a few snacks wouldn’t hurt either. I know just what you just have to consider when it comes down to the snacks. So check out all the information I have for you below,
Tastykake Is Back At It Again
When it comes down to it, your child isn’t going to be able to function right on an empty stomach. Therefore they are going to need a snack that will put a smile on their face. That’s where Tastykake is going to come in.
Tastykake’s Mini Cupcakes and Brownies are perfectly portioned desserts coming in at under 200 calories per pack, giving lunch boxes everywhere a delicious dose of sweetness. These treats come in three bite-sized pieces per pack, making it easy to share with friends and spread the love. Here are the featured choices:
- Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes – bite-sized chocolate cupcakes filled with a peanut butter flavored creme and topped with a peanut butter icing
- Mini Koffee Kake Cupcakes – bite-sized, crumb-covered creme filled coffee cake cupcakes
- Mini Blueberry Kruffins – bite-sized crumb-covered, muffins made with real blueberries
- Mini Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes – bite-sized chocolate cupcakes with a white creme filling topped with delicious chocolate icing
- Mini Candy-Topped Brownies – bite-sized chocolate iced brownies topped with colorful milk chocolate candies
All of the snack options above could turn out to be your child’s number one snack choice. All you have to do is run to your nearest grocery store. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.
I received this product to facilitate my post. All opinions are my own!