Each year brings us something special whether it’s news or a particular item. Well, did you know that Pantone released its color of the year? That’s right, Pantone’s color of the year 2018 is purple! There is no better way to keep up with this trend than with kids and baby items showing that color. I have the perfect lineup of things for you to consider for such an occasion.
Fill That Purple Void
There are tons of items you can get in the color purple, and I have some in mind for you. So check out all of the information on the following items:
- Snack In A Box – is the coolest snack container, featuring two separate chambers that each holds 6 ounces of your favorite dry meal. Using USA-made Tritan, the body lets you fill with two different types of snacks, and the Tritan pop-up lids let you easily pour out the snack from each chamber individually.
- Drink In A Box – is the world's only reusable drink box. It is patented, BPA and Phthalate free, won't squirt or leak, and helps to hydrate your kids without all the sugar and risk of mold, or impact to the environment of a disposable juice box.
- Munch Mitt – is the undroppable, unstoppable teething mitt. It’s made with food-grade silicone, BPA and Phthalate free, the mitt is both convenient for parents and fun for babies. It’s a unique mitt that gives little ones the gift of self-managing teething relief and parents the gift of free hands.
- SoapSox -is a fun alternative to a washcloth. Each character has a soft terry exterior and a porous, antimicrobial-treated sponge interior. Store liquid or bar soap inside, and you’ll get suds to gently scrub your little one clean. Key details include:
- Machine wash in gentle cycle; tumble dry low
- Sponge absorbs water and creates suds with soap
- “Finger pockets” give you a good grip
- For newborns and up
- Colorz Box, Glasses Case – features a red velvet lining cushions your lenses with an extra layer of protective softness. The high-quality outer shell is hard and durable so you can use and enjoy your Colorz Box for years to come. It is a case that’s hard to resist!
- Desert Flower Bapron For Toddlers – is an eco-friendly polyester that is treated for total waterproof protection and maximum stain resistance. Its patent-pending design allows your child to play freely with their food or sensory activities without constricting around their neck like a traditional bib and your tiny tot can’t remove it without a grown-up. Extra details include:
- Ties around body not neck
- Bowls up in the lap to catch spills and splashes so toddlers can try again with dropped food
- Rinses clean in the sink and air dry in 20 minutes to be used again and again between deep (machine) washes
- Nancy B’s Science Club® Nature Keeper & Tree Diary – adopt a tree and track it for a year! Help your budding botanist observe and detail seasonal changes in nature by pressing tree leaves and flower petals at various times of the year, and noting observations in the accompanying diary, which includes art and science activities for every season. Key details include:
- Fun science tools used to analyze trees, flowers, leaves, and more
- Includes nature press, tweezers, and leaf-shaped craft punch
- 22-Page journal with science and art activities for every season
It’s time to get the kids geared up for the color of the year. So check out all of the information I have for you above.