A Must-Have for Your Spring Wardrobe
Origamo makes a polo-shirt line in Organic Pima cotton and made in fair factories. The Pacific polo is the first and only pique polo 100% Organic Pima cotton; it is very soft and gives a unique quality feeling when you touch it.
It is an original product mixing the codes of this dads’ favorite, and speaking about modern topics, such as care for the environment and ethical labor, which matters more and more to new generations. The Pima Cotton for the fabric is Organic (USDA Organic like for the food).
- Pacific Polo Plain Navy.
- An American style polo design, the Pacific keeps you casual with just the right touch of elegance for every occasion of the day.
- 100% Organic Peruvian Pima cotton, one of the very few Extra Long Staples cotton species in the world, hence one of the smoother and softer cotton in the world.
- Yarn dyed with approved and non-harmful chemicals and natural dyes, according to the Global Organic Textil Standard (GOTS) and Oekotex Confidence in Textiles, so that your skin and the environment get preserved.
- Double pique knitting, a fabric structure with higher relief than traditional pique, allowing for a better quality feeling while preserving the garment flexibility and avoiding the boxy effect.
- Australian Mother of Pearl buttons, originated from sustainable marine pearl farms, each of them is beautiful and unique with its iridescent shine.
- One Mother of Pearl extra button in the inside garment … for life accidents.
The Origamo Pacific Polo is very different from other shirts my husband has, and it is all about the material because it is so darn soft! My husband was so impressed with this shirt that he hung it up, most of his shirts are in his dresser. An excellent addition to his SPRING wardrobe.
Please read more on Origamo Pacific Polo then follow on Facebook and Instagram!