I didn’t even know there was a NATIONAL COLORING DAY- August 2nd! Love it! I’m in my forties, and I still love to color! Coloring helps me relieve stress or unwind from a busy day. My kids think I’m weird, but it’s a wonderful way to relax. So why not grab your favorite book and COLOR! It doesn’t matter how old you are- you know you will enjoy.
We have a couple of special sites that want our readers to enjoy TODAY by coloring:
- Edu Clips– find some fresh pages to color!
- A-Z Animals Coloring- Educents Aside from traditional coloring books, Educents offers educational activity books that encourage learning while coloring in subjects such as math, history, letters, geography, art and more. Enjoy~ http://educents.com
- You can order a GIANT coloring posters at Five Below! That’s where you can get your hands on one of Debbie Lynn’s fantastic GIANT coloring posters!
- I See Me -1-2-3 Blast Off book, the blast off sheet of stickers, and their 1-2-3 Blast Off coloring book.
- The adult coloring book craze that started in early 2015 is showing no signs of slowing down. So to take part in this ongoing trend, Santa Margherita and Design Blogger, Justina Blakeney, collaborated to create two whimsical coloring pages click on these links and download: http://bit.ly/29VlJa7 http://bit.ly/2a1b3mZ
Check out one of our Reviewers Articles: GET CREATIVE FOR NATIONAL COLORING BOOK DAY
Spend some time coloring with your friends, children or grandchildren or by yourself. Enjoy the creativity of making a picture come to life. Download the official National Coloring Book Day 2016 color page. Post your pictures on social media using #NationalColoringBookDay to encourage others to find the enjoyment in coloring.
What did you color on National Coloring Day?