Keeping your car nice and tidy is a JOB! Between my kids and husband, I want to scream PLEASE CLEAN UP every time we get out of the car. It is a fight to keep my car nice and tidy, but with these tips, it helps a lot! A clean car makes a MOM happy!
#1 Make A Mess- Clean It Up
I don’t understand when my kids make a mess, they leave it, who do they think is going to clean it up. The Clean-Up Fairy? No, so clean it up as soon as it happens. Time wise it won’t take as long, and it won’t set in the carpet or seats.
#2 Keep A Trash Can In Car
This helps in keeping your vehicle free from the junk and will also assist you in keeping your car clean. I have the MyTidyCar Hanging Car Trash Can & Cooler that is so useful for many reasons!
- Small but so much ROOM! Has a large 3-gallon capacity interior ideal for all car types, to accumulate enough car garbage, an adjustable webbed hanging strap that fit any headrest post and a spring frame closure.
- Can won’t LEAK. So all those cups with a little soda still in them that the kids tend to throw on the floor can be put in the Leak Proof Car Trash Can. No more spills on the carpet! It also has a closeable lid, so it conceals waste and blocks odors.
- Made with high-quality, durable materials- heavy-duty 600 denier pack cloth.
- Versatility – This car trash can also be used as a storage bag for clothes, books, toys, or drinks. It also has a cool feature that will keep drinks cold- put water bottles in there on a road trip! Also, the kids can store their electronics and books in the can when in the car. I need 2 of these- one for trash and one for storage.
#3 Invest In A Small Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
A small handheld vacuum cleaner is a must have for your car. I love seeing a clean carpet when I get in my car, however, I have kids and it never fails something is always gets on the floor. Your vehicle will stay fresh and clean if you vacuum it at least after a few times a week- better yet when the mess happens clean it up!
#4 Keep A Stock Wipes In The Car
Even though I don’t like the kids eating in the car, sometimes it happens and they need to wipe those hands with something after eating. Sticky hands all over the seats are not cool! Wipe up messes fast with wipes. You can keep the wipes in the front pocket of the My Tidy Trash Can.
#5 Hang up Purse and Bags
Keep the car tidy by hanging up purses and grocery bags. My purse is always falling down and I like to be able to reach it and if I have it on the floor I can’t. So I like to hang it up with MyTidyCar Car Headrest Hanger Hook – Universal Car Hanger Hook For Grocery Bag Purse (Black) – Set of 2.
- MyTidyCar’s Car Headrest Hanger Hooks converts your car’s headrest into a convenient storage space to hang groceries, handbags, water bottles, kid’s toys, baby supplies and much more! This keeps the car organized!
- Now my shopping bags aren’t rolling around the floor, spilling their contents. Sometimes I have to repack the bags but not with the Hanger Hooks- just take the bag off!
- Hooks can hold up to 18lbs per hook. Made from high-quality ABS and silicon rubber, durable and environmentally friendly!
- Hooks are ideal for keeping your floor and backseats free from unnecessary clutter.
- Designed for easy and fast installation, no need to disassemble the headrest. Easy to remove if needed to use in another vehicle. Plus you can hide the hooks too.
- You get 2x Car Headrest Hanger Hook- comes in 2 colors, Black and Beige.