This is a delicious recipe for anyone who loves cream cheese! These Mummy Celery sticks are an adorable addition to any Halloween party. Super easy to make, with ingredients that most of us have within the home, well except for the edible eyeballs. Be sure to grab those edible eyeballs, because these Mummy Celery sticks will not be the same without their eyeballs. The delicious combination of cream cheese and mozzarella shredded cheese allows these Mummy Celery sticks to pack a delicious flavor that will make your belly happy. You can make these delicious treats during the day and serve to the kids after school, they’ll surely enjoy munching on these mummies during the spooky Halloween season. The perfect treat to get your kids snacking on healthier options for their after-school snack boost!
- Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Cream Cheese (Garlic and Herb or any flavor)
- Edible Eyeballs
Cut celery into 3-4 inch pieces.
Spread the cream cheese onto each celery stick.
Place the mozzarella cheese one by one on top of the cream cheese. Make sure to cross them and overlap the pieces so it’ll look like a wrapped mummy.
Stick on 2 eyeballs and enjoy this fun treat!
- - Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- - Cream Cheese Garlic and Herb or any flavor
- - Edible Eyeballs
- . Cut celery into 3-4 inch pieces.
- Spread the cream cheese onto each celery stick.
- Place the mozzarella cheese one by one on top of the cream cheese. Make sure to cross them and overlap the pieces so it’ll look like a wrapped mummy.
- Stick on 2 eyeballs and enjoy this fun treat!