What tastes better than warm homemade chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven? Only those same chocolate chip cookies dunked in a glass of ice cold milk! If you are looking for a quick and simple, delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe, this one is for you!
Servings: 4 dozen
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Baking Time: 8 – 10 minutes
1 cup unsalted butter
2 teaspoons hot water
1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the over to 350°
2. In a medium bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until completely smooth.
3. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time.
4. Stir in the vanilla, thoroughly mixing.
5. Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water and add it to batter along with the salt.
6. Slowly stir in the flour.
7. Add the chocolate chips.
8. Drop by the spoonful onto an ungreased baking sheet.
9. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
10. Remove from over and allow to cool before removing from the baking sheet.
For more wonderful recipes, head on over to Bullock’s Buzz!