Do you LOVE Cold Brew?
If you do, then I want to tell you about the 2018 Kungroo Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker. Now you don’t have to take my word on it (you should though), but it also has been assigned the Amazon’s Choice Badge and is a top seller in the unique gifts category. Yep, sure is and I have one now.
I drink coffee every day several times during the day and sometimes in the afternoon I just want a glass of cold brew…not coffee over ice. I want to taste the coffee, and that is why I love COLD BREW. I’m super excited about this Cold Brew Maker because I’m tired of walking into Starbucks wanting one of their Cold Brew for them to tell me they are out…umm what! So cool now I don’t have to hate the Starbucks employees anymore, and I save my money by making my own. If there is none left…that’s on me!
Kungroo Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker:
- Easy to use!
- Extra Thick High Borosilicate Premium Quality Glass.
- Right Size Fits Easily in Refrigerator & Kitchen Shelves.
- High Precision Cut 304 Stainless Steel Infuser To Avoid Grounds In Your Coffee.
- Airtight Silicone Sealer Keeps Refrigerator Smells Away.
- Coffee Stays Fresh Up to 2 Weeks.
- Absolutely No Plastics Inside Or Outside.
- Dishwasher Safe, Strong & Durable, Easy To Clean.
Do you suffer from acid reflux? Cold Brew might be the drink you need instead of hot coffee. Because it has a slightly higher pH, which means it’s less acidic.
3 Easy Steps To Cold Brew
- Add 14-16 tablespoons of your favorite medium roast in the filter
- Add 32 ounces of cold or room temperature filtered water over the grounds. Seal tight, stir the grounds, and the brewing process starts. Store in the fridge for 16-24 hours. Occasionally twist open and swirl the filter. You will remove the filter when brewing is complete.
- You can serve HOT OR COLD. For cold directly pour coffee over ice, and then you can add whatever you like in your coffee. For hot coffee mix 1 part cold brew with 2 parts boiling water and then add whatever you want.
Kungroo would also make the perfect gift for a Birthday, Engagement, Wedding Shower, Mom, Dad, or any Holiday.
If you don’t believe me, you need to read the REVIEWS ON AMAZON…they almost have a 5 STAR (97%), and that is good for me!
Check out our Valentine’s Day Gift Guide– for more cool ideas!