If there is one thing I know for sure, families and friends always come together for summer vacation. So many events and activities take place ever single day. The thing is, it doesn’t always have to be something big and amazing. It could be just as simple as a few friends over. Although when the day is over, its right back to being just you and the family. A time where they all come together for a nice little family dinner.
One of the great things about food is that there are so many different options to work with. Although, not everyone has the time to slave away in the kitchen. This leaves you with the task of finding the perfect way for the family to get the right meal in their bellies. I just might know of a great way to handle such a situation when the time comes. So check out all the information I have for you below.
Welcome To The Spectacular Terra’s Kitchen
We are all going to have those days where making dinner just isn’t an option. Plus, going out to eat just might not be the best solution either. Well, now you won’t have to worry about a thing come dinner time. All you need is the help of the one and only Terra’s Kitchen!
Terra’s Kitchen is the perfect food solution you’ve been waiting for. Terra’s Kitchen happens to be the best healthy food delivery service out there! They offer diverse meal options which make it easy to customize any meal and cater to the picky eaters in your family. As for their menu offering, well they have plenty to give you! Some of their wonderful meal items include:
- Skillet Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Italian Chicken Florentine Pasta
- Cuban-Style Picadillo and Rice
- Teriyaki Chicken with Pineapple & Asparagus
These are just a few possible meal you might end up liking. Terra’s Kitchen’s menu has so much on it. In fact, some details on the menu include:
- Meals: Skillet Lemon Garlic Chicken; Shrimp and Corn Chowder; One Pot Taco Pasta; Parmesan Tilapia; Pesto Goat-Cheese Flatbread, and so much more
- Pre-Made Salads: Berry Balsamic, Caprese, Kale Caesar, and more
- Smoothies: Caribbean Kale, Mint Chocolate, Apple-A-Day, and more
- Snacks: Protein Powder, Edamame, Cheese W/ Crackers & Grapes, Pre-Prepped Veggies & Fruits, and more
- Juices: Suja Berry Goodness, Suja Mighty Green
They have cost efficient meals with a $62.99 minimum, and shipping is always free! Meals cost between $9.99 – $17.99 depending on protein/meal type. Dinner time just might get a bit more interesting than ever before. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.
To receive $35 off your first order use the code KELLYTOT. HERETo get started go !