YouTube has over 2 billion daily active users all over the world and is one of the most popular video platforms.
It serves as a great opportunity for businesses to grow themselves and reach more audiences.
If you’re still unaware of how to create a YouTube business account, then it is not too late to start.
The options for brands and businesses are unlimited on YouTube regardless of their budget and target audience.
To gain more views on YouTube you can also buy YouTube subscribers.
Creating a YouTube business account is not as complicated as it sounds and in this step-by-step guide, we will guide you through the process of creating one for yourself.
How to create a YouTube business account?
1. Create a Google account
If you are an existing Google account user, which means if you are already using Gmail, Google Play, Google Maps, etc., you can skip this step.
You should not worry about having the same Google account details in your YouTube account details as they will not be publicly linked.
It is just a step required to take you to your YouTube account.
If you do not own a Google account, go to Create New Google account and enter your details, then click next.
2. Create your YouTube business account
YouTube automatically gets your personal details from your Google account. So, now you have to create a new YouTube business account.
This account will let you customize your brand’s channel and you can give its access to other team members too.
To create your brand channel go to the Youtube channel page. Click “Create a new channel”. If you do not have any brand channel, you will see your personal account only.
Now, enter your brand name and then click “Create”.
3. Enter your brand identity
Presenting a strong brand identity and image on YouTube is as important as doing it on any other social media platform.
Firstly, log in to your Youtube profile from desktop or mobile. You can see a profile icon on the top right corner of your screen, click the icon, and select “Your channel”.
Two options, “Edit channel icon” and “Edit channel art” will appear. Upload images in each function according to the dimensions given.
The dimensions for YouTube images are as follows:
- Channel icon: recommended size 800×800 pixels, display size 98×98 pixels
- Channel art: recommended size 2,560×1440 pixels, display size 1546 x 423 pixels.
Adding links to the channel art is also a great idea, such as your brand’s website URL. to do this, click on “Customise channel”, then click “About”, and further scroll down to “Links”.
Click on the pencil icon to add relevant links. If you wish to add links to your social media, they will be presented as social media icons.
4. Channel description
The “About” section of your Youtube profile is a crucial element for creating a YouTube business account.
Having a good channel description will help you get long-term leads and honest followers.
It is a place to make an impression on your views and also to direct them to your homepage and social profiles.
You do not need to think much about your channel description. A welcome message or a brief mission statement is enough.
However, if you want to add a few links to your website or social media, do not hesitate. Adding a call to action might also be fruitful and a business email will be a cherry on top.
So, these were the important steps to create a YouTube business account.
Tips to make your YouTube business account successful
1. Featured channels and activity
Every social network represents a community, similarly, YouTube does too.
You need to be an active part of your YouTube community to show your audience that you’re dedicated to your industry. Follow other channels, like other creators’ videos.
Follow these points below for showing your viewers your part in your community.
- Highlight the industry leaders and influencers (hint: try to avoid mentioning competitors)
- Like the content of brands or creators that you admire and find relevant to your business.
- Avoid any controversial content unrelated to your business.
- Keep your “liked videos” public in your channel settings, so that the audience can see them.
2. Optimize your YouTube channel
Each video that you upload on YouTube brings you a new opportunity to gain more Youtube viewers and subscribers.
It might be a cliche, but every content creator on YouTube has the potential to explode over time if they are creating the right type of content that resonates properly with their audience.
These are some important aspects that should be taken care of while optimizing your YouTube channel.
- Use relevant and high-quality keywords in video titles and descriptions. Use them in your channel description too.
- Adding custom captions and transcripts to your YouTube videos makes them understandable to the YouTube algorithm.
- Create unique and attractive thumbnail images.
- Add tags to your videos to make them more discoverable.
- Cross-promote your YouTube channel by adding your YouTube channel link to your social profiles ad blogs.
We hope you understood how to create a YouTube business account and make it successful by following the tips we mentioned.
YouTube is a trustworthy medium of knowledge for every internet user and they like to visit it to find a solution for everything.
Your channel might be one of them, so Hurry!