I keep telling my kids healthy hair starts at the scalp! My son, he doesn’t quite get the fact that washing his hair will help with dandruff. He thinks the occasional shampoo will do and it doesn’t. He put on a black shirt the other day and kids at school told him he had dandruff!
After this incident, I was glad that Head & Shoulders sent me a bottle of shampoo! Now time for my son to try Head & Shoulders and see the results. Not only is it clinically proven to provide relief for even the toughest of dandruff, but it also cleans, protects and moisturizes, leaving his hair smelling, feeling and looking great.
We are striving for flake-free. I told him to wash his hair every day (yes, every day) and use Head & Shoulders; it’s not going to damage your hair. I also explained to make sure to use it for at least 3.5 – 6 minutes in the shower.
Head & Shoulders helps keep hair healthy, shiny, smooth and flake-free. We are using Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo
More about Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo:
- Superior dandruff technology
- Proprietary 1 percent pyrithione zinc technology
- Formulated with fresh scent technology in a crisp, clean, green apple scent
- Clinically tested to provide up to 100 percent flake-free beautiful hair
- Fights dandruff with the great scent of green apple, leaving hair smelling great
- pH balanced, gentle shampoo for daily use on all hair types, including colored or chemically treated hair
- Removes up to 94 percent of dandruff irritants
- Helps keep hair healthy, shiny and smooth
Now this isn’t just for my kids! I use Head & Shoulders every day too!
The Apple scent is vibrant but not overbearing at all. I love to touch my hair after using Head & Shoulders because it feels so clean! By the way, I also noticed that when it rained the other day, my hair usually gets all fluffy but not after I used Head & Shoulders. That is so cool because I hate the FRIZZES!
Now my favorite thing about Head & Shoulders is the PRICE- under $5! Plus I can shop for it anywhere and also on AMAZON!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Head & Shoulders. The opinions and text are all mine.