Even at a very young age, having fun is something you just don’t want to avoid. Most kids love to play with toys, go outside, or just run around the house. The thing is that shopping for you children as they are older is a lot more simpler than buying for them as infants.
Getting the right gear for your precious baby is practically a must at such a young age. Of course, you are going to need bottles, clothing, and even formula. Although, them having toys can keep them busy while you take care of a few house chores. I have a couple of selections for you that you should consider surprising you child with. Go ahead and check out all the information I have for you below.
Great Design With Guaranteed Fun
With so many different options in the baby toy category, making a decision isn’t easy. That’s why you should check out the following selections:
- Playgro Jungle Friends Gift Pack – with this selection, you’ll get to see a huge smile come across your child’s face when they discover their hands and feet. These engaging zebra and giraffe characters feature a mixture of plush, woven, and silky fabrics. These little things are even great for attaching baby’s favorite toys on them as well. Simply slip the sock-like foot finders onto baby’s feet and use the Velcro straps to secure the wrist rattles. Other details include:
- The baby rattle set has 2-foot finders and 2 wrist rattles
- Rattle for auditory stimulation
- 3 hand links ideal for taking the Playgro toys on the go
- Playgro™ Elephant Shape Sorter – is designed to teach shapes, colors, and logic. The shape sorter is perfect for toddlers, while the brightly colored and numbered shapes are a great counting toy for pre-schoolers. Ages 12 months and up are sure to enjoy this selection.
These are two selections you just can’t pass up, plus it would be nice to surprise your child with something new. We all know that there is nothing more appealing than fun filled toy selections. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.