Anytime I walk into a store lately, all I see is Fall and Halloween decorations on full display. Before you know it all of the major holidays will be here. What better way to get prepared than to serve some spooky and smoking hot recipes for your family and friends using Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa, Nacho Cheese Sauce, and Barbecue Sauce.
Inspired by memorable dishes from our childhood kitchens, Mrs. Renfro's Salsas are authentic and all created to bring a variety of deliciously fresh ideas and flavors to your family table. Mrs. Renfro's has three beautiful products that are guaranteed to make your mouth water, literally. These products are:
Mrs. Renfro’s Ghost Pepper Salsa—Made from one of the hottest peppers in the world. Scary hot. Gluten-free, fat-free.
A Scovie Award winner, named a “Deliciously Spicy Salsa” from Real Simple magazine, and named a “Best Salsa” by Woman’s Day magazine.
Mrs. Renfro’s Ghost Pepper Nacho Cheese Sauce—this fiery blend of classic cheese sauce with the heat of one of the hottest peppers in the world will scare even the most hard-core pepper lover. Gluten-free. Add a layer of this ghost pepper nacho cheese sauce to your baked potato.
Mrs. Renfro’s Ghost Pepper Barbecue Sauce—for those who love BBQ sauce but crave a lot more heat. Has as much flavor as fire. Gluten-free. No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
All three products are:
- Just right for sending the fear factor off the Scoville scale for Halloween events
- Add bite to Halloween recipes
This recipe is sure to be a hit at your Halloween party. It is simple, fast, and full of flavor.
- 20 chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- ¾ cup Mrs. Renfro’s Ghost Pepper Salsa
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Put wings on tray and bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and crispy.
- When wings are baked, dip in salsa to coat well, shake off excess and return coated wings to baking sheet.
- Reduce heat to 250° F and bake for another 15 minutes to set sauce.
- Serve with Ranch dressing, Blue Cheese dressing, or a Mrs. Renfro’s fruit salsa like Pineapple or Peach to balance heat with sweet.
What do you plan to serve at your next Halloween event?