Summer vacation is indeed about having loads of fun with both family and friends. Everyone gets together for a nice pool party, cookout, or just to have a bit of fun outdoors. Now, these are indeed the normal things most families thing about doing over the summer. Although, the summer season is a popular time to move and find the family a new home. That’s not the only thing that comes along with the job.
When you are searching for a new home, you have to make sure the one your in now is fit to put on the market. There are several things you have to think about. Most homeowners are going to want to touch-up and refresh their home as much as possible. Or maybe you just want to make sure your home is fit to live in for the time being. I have just what you need to do so, so check out all the information I have for you below.
Design The Best Home Touch-Up Kit
Now in order to make sure you keep your home in the best condition possible, you’re going to need help. All you need are some products that can get the job done. A company known as DAP has everything you need in order to get things going. So here are some tips and selections to consider:
- Repair and Refresh Walls – use brand-new ALEX Flex Spackling and ALEX Plus Spackling to fill holes and cracks on surfaces before painting. The result is durable, easy to sand and the repaired areas won’t sink or shrink
- Refresh Kitchen and Bathroom Hardware – small features like hardware can visually update a room. Keep in mind brushed metals are trendy and widely appealing when selecting options
- Paint The Front Door – simply clean the current door, protect edges with painter’s tape, and add a few fresh coats of exterior paint
- Re-Caulk The Kitchen and Bathroom – Exposure to water and moisture over time can cause caulk to look dirty and unsightly. For a clean appearance, remove the old caulk, thoroughly clean the area to remove any dirt or residue, then re-caulk with DAP Kwik Seal Ultra Sealant. Backed by a lifetime mold and mildew resistance guarantee, this premium siliconized kitchen and bath sealant repels water, liquids, soap scum, stains, so the sealant stays looking clean, fresh and new. Plus, it is safe for all surfaces, even granite, and marble
- Keep Drafts At Bay – Checking for gaps around windows and doors is a smart move whether you’re just moving in or have been in your home for years. EXTREME STRETCH and DYNAFLEX 230 help keep drafts at bay
These are some great tips paired along with some amazing products fit for the situation. There is nothing wrong with a bit of home improvement when it’s due. All you have to do is take the time to consider what you need. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.
Home Touch-up Kit Giveaway: ARV $100
- Painting and spackling:
o Plus a painting kit to help finish the job with a paint tray, rollers and brushes.
- Seal gaps around windows and doors:
o Plus a caulk removal tool and caulk gun
- Bathroom and kitchen:
o DAP Kwik Seal Ultra Sealant to keep moisture out
- $50 VISA gift card
One WINNER will win receive a Home Touch-up Kit. Sponsor is responsible for sending out the prize (not KTOT) please allow 4-6 weeks. US ONLY! Good luck!