Cold Season is upon us, and you need to get prepared! With these tips hopefully, you can prevent any sickness in your home:
- Wash Hands: Germs can spread so make sure to scrub hands well with soap for 20 seconds. If you have younger kids, please make sure they do, maybe sing a song with them.
- Sanitizers: Put one in the bathroom and kitchen, I also have one in my purse and the car.
- Daily Disinfect. Take 15 minutes a day to wipes down heavily touched items ~ doorknobs, remote controls, light switches, and phones.
- Rest. Make sure everyone in the home gets plenty of sleep!
- Have Chloraseptic ON HAND! It will come in handy if anyone starts getting a sore throat or flu symptoms.
The #1 pharmacist recommend the brand for sore throat liquids/sprays, Chloraseptic’s Associate Clinical Professor at St. John’s University College of Pharmacy and Health Services, Dr. Maria Mantione, suggests these tips avoid and relieve your cold symptoms:
- Wash your hands often – and do your best not to touch your face! Germs are commonly spread from surfaces to your hands and can make you sick when you touch your nose, eyes, or put your hands in your mouth. Break those habits!
- If you encounter sick people at work or school, stay away and clean shared items before using them. Computer keyboards and telephones are common culprits for spreading germs so sanitize and disinfect everything.
- A sore, scratchy throat is often the first sign of a cold coming on. The #1 pharmacist recommend brand for sore throat liquids/sprays, Chloraseptic®, provides fast-acting relief for sore throats and mouth pain.
- According to a recent survey conducted by Chloraseptic® targeting men and women between the ages of 18 and 54, 75% of respondents noted sore throats and runny noses as their most commonly experienced cold symptoms and when sick, reach for remedies that are tried and true. Be sure to have the Chloraseptic® spray and lozenges on hand to help as soon as it starts!