The holidays wouldn’t be complete without a cheese ball that is shaped like a cute snowman. This Everything Bagel Snowman Cheese ball is a must at any holiday table. Cream cheese is blended with a variety of tasty cheeses and seasonings including everything bagel seasoning, then covered in more cheese for the ultimate cheesy snack.
This homemade cheese ball is perfect for any gatherings over the holidays or for a simple movie night with the family.
You can take this everything bagel cheese ball to office parties, potlucks, and family gatherings!
When it’s not the holidays, simply make the shape of the cheeseball like a large ball, or a football during the Superbowl, or any shape you want.
This recipe is so versatile. The flavors of cheese and everything bagel seasoning works great any time of the year.
In about half an hour, you’ll have a creamy, everything bagel inspired cheeseball that will make the perfect appetizer, ready to enjoy!
This Cheese Ball is so cute and so festive for any gathering or party. It’s really fun to make, and even better to eat.
The flavors are so delicious, and you get a sweet and salty blend that just melts in your mouth.
You can serve this with any kind of crackers, or Bagel chips, or crusty bread. It’s so good, it will be gone in no time.
Trust me, keep this one in your favorites.
HOW TO MAKE AN EVERYTHING BAGEL SNOWMAN CHEESE BALL
Cream cheese is mixed with a variety of cheeses and seasoning and then formed into two balls.
The balls are covered in more delicious cheese and decorated like a snowman for a tasty holiday snack the whole family will enjoy!
Are you ready to get started?
You’ll find the specific ingredient amounts and detailed instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of this post.
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kelly’s Thoughts On Things may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. We only recommend items we use and love.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Spoons – I LOVE my set of these!
- Whisk or a Spatula
- Parchment Paper
- Corn Skewer
EVERYTHING BAGEL SNOWMAN CHEESE BALL INGREDIENTS
This easy Everything Bagel Snowman Cheese Ball recipe uses everyday kitchen staples to create a delicious snack your family will love.
All you need is:
- cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Worcestershire sauce
- some seasoning
- everything bagel seasoning
- orange marmalade
- a few black olives
- a carrot
- red pepper
EVERYTHING BAGEL SNOWMAN CHEESE BALL RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
In a large mixing bowl, using a whisk or spatula, blend the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese, until smooth.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, onion powder, everything bagel seasoning, pimentos, and marmalade, and mix until well blended.
Remove from the mixing bowl and place the mixture on a large piece of parchment paper.
Form the mixture into one medium-size ball, and one small ball from the cheese mixture.
Place the medium-size ball on the corn skewer, and then place the smaller one on top of the larger ball.
Cover the balls in the shredded mozzarella cheese, and place on a plate, and then in the refrigerator.
To make the eyes and buttons on the snowman, cut the black olives into small pieces, and set aside.
To create the nose, cut the tip-off of a small carrot, and slice a thin strip of red pepper for the scarf.
Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator, and place the black olive pieces on the cheese ball for the eyes, mouth, and buttons down the front.
Place the small carrot tip in the center of the face for the Nose.
Place the red pepper strip around the cheese ball at the bottom of the small ball, for the neck.
Place crackers, bagel chips, garlic chips, or crusty bread around the plate for dipping, or spreading the cheeseball.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
In a little more than half an hour, you’ll have a holiday snack that’s sure to become a new favorite!
EVERYTHING BAGEL SNOWMAN CHEESE BALL TIPS AND QUESTIONS
If you’ve never made Everything Bagel Snowman Cheese Ball, don’t worry! Below are some common questions and helpful tips.
Hopefully, this will answer any questions you may have. If not, feel free to ask in the comments and I’ll answer the best I can.
HOW LONG DOES IT REALLY TAKE TO MAKE A EVERYTHING BAGEL SNOWMAN CHEESE BALL?
This Everything Bagel Snowman Cheese Ball recipe takes approximately 33 minutes. TOTAL.
- About 5 minutes of prep time
- Close to 5 minutes to blend the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and Monterey jack cheese, until smooth
- Around 5 minutes to add the seasoning, and mix until well blended
- 15 minutes to form into balls from the cheese mixture and place on a corn skewer, and cover in shredded mozzarella cheese, refrigerate
- 3 minutes decorate with the black olive pieces, carrot, and red pepper
WHAT ARE CORN SKEWERS?
Corn skewers are wooden skewers that are used for corn on the cob, and are about 4 to 6 inches in height, and much bigger around than a regular wooden Skewer.
They will hold the cheeseball much better than a regular wooden skewer.
WHAT GOES WELL WITH A EVERYTHING BAGEL SNOWMAN CHEESE BALL?
Everything Bagel Snowman Cheese Ball goes well with a wide variety of holiday snacks and drinks.
Some of my personal favorites include:
- No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake
- Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls
- Melting Snowman Cheese Appetizer
- Snowman Ding Dongs
- Caramel Apple Dip
CAN I USE CHEDDAR CHEESE INSTEAD OF MOZZARELLA CHEESE?
Yes, you can use cheddar cheese in this recipe instead of mozzarella cheese.
It can be orange cheddar cheese or white cheddar cheese.
It will change the color of the snowman if you choose to use orange cheddar cheese.
The steps will be pretty much the same.
HOW DO I MAKE HOMEMADE EVERYTHING BAGEL SEASONING?
Everything bagel seasoning consists of poppy seeds, onion flakes, dried garlic, and coarse salt.
You use equal portions of all of the ingredients and slightly less salt.
Try using this recipe to make a small batch: 1 tbsp of each of the above ingredients and 2 tsp of course salt.
HOW LONG DOES EVERYTHING BAGEL SNOWMAN CHEESE BALL LAST?
This Everything Bagel Snowman Cheese Ball recipe will last 7 days in your refrigerator covered in saran wrap.
You can make it ahead for a party or make a big batch over the holidays and eat it all week long.
WHAT ELSE CAN I ADD TO THIS EVERYTHING BAGEL SNOWMAN CHEESE BALL RECIPE?
This fun Everything Bagel Snowman Cheese Ball recipe not only tastes great, but it’s also incredibly versatile.
Try adding finely chopped nuts to the outside of the balls with the cheese.
EVERYTHING BAGEL SNOWMAN CHEESE BALL RECIPE
- 3 packages of Cream Cheese - 8 ounces each - Softened to room temperature
- 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese - Shredded
- 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese - Shredded
- 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese - shredded
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Coarse Ground Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup of Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons of Pimentos
- 1 Tablespoon of Orange Marmalade
- TO DECORATE:
- 2 Black Olives - cut in small pieces - for decorating
- 1 Carrot - tip - for Nose
- Thin strip of Red Pepper for the neck scarf
- 1 Corn Skewer
- In a mixing bowl, blend the Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, and Monterey Jack Cheese, until smooth.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, Garlic Salt, Onion Powder Everything Bagel Seasoning Pimentos, and Marmalade, and mix until well blended.
- Remove from the mixing bowl and place the cheese-ball mixture on a large piece of Parchment paper.
- Form 1 Medium size ball, and 1 Small ball from the Cheese mixture.
- Place the Medium size ball on the Corn Skewer, and then place the smaller one on top of the larger ball.
- Cover the balls in the Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, and place on a plate, and then in the refrigerator.
- Cut the Black Olives into small pieces, and set aside.
- Cut the tip-off of a small Carrot - for the Nose - and slice a thin strip of Red Pepper for the Scarf.
- Remove the Cheese-ball from the refrigerator, and place the Black Olive pieces on the Cheese-ball for the eyes, mouth, and buttons down the front.
- Place the small carrot tip in the center of the face for the Nose.
- Place the Red Pepper strip around the Cheese-ball at the bottom of the small ball, for the neck.
- Place Crackers, Bagel Chips, Garlic Chips, or crusty bread around the plate for dipping, or spreading the Cheese-ball.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Keep Cheese-ball refrigerated if not serving immediately, and refrigerate any leftovers.
'Corn Skewers' are wooden Skewers that are used for Corn on the cob, and are about 4 to 6 inches in height, and much bigger around that a regular wooden Skewer. They will hold the cheese-ball much better than a regular wooden skewer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 571mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
I hope you enjoy this holiday appetizer recipe as much as my family does!
If you get a chance to try it, let us know! Leave us a comment below, or share it with a picture on Instagram or Facebook! Don’t forget to tag us @kelly_reci_ and use the hashtag #Kellysthoughtsonthings so we can see what amazing meals you are cooking up!