This holiday season, slice into this colorful 3 layer No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake. This cheesecake requires no baking including the crust. A red layer, then a white layer, followed by a bright green layer makes up this delicious vanilla cheesecake.
Talk about the dessert to wow everyone during the holidays, this is it! This is so simple to make, and it's so much fun to decorate, you're going to love this recipe.
You simply pulse the graham crackers to make a crust and mix with butter, and then press into the pan.
Add the cheesecake batter ingredients to a stand mixer, mix until smooth, and then divide into the 3 layers and dye them.
Then pour each layer over a frozen layer until all layers are set.
It’s that easy!
This No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake is stunning with its bright festive colors. It’s a must-make holiday recipe this season.
HOW TO MAKE A NO-BAKE CHRISTMAS CHEESECAKE
Cheesecake batter is divided into 3 colors and poured over a no-bake graham cracker crust to create a festive No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake the whole family will enjoy!
Are you ready to get started?
You’ll find the specific ingredient amounts and detailed instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of this post.
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kelly's Thoughts On Things may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. We only recommend items we use and love.
- Measuring Spoons – I LOVE my set of these!
- Food Processor
- Stand Mixer with Bowl
- Flute Tip
- Pastry Bag
- 9-inch Spring-Form Pan
- 3 Medium-Size Bowls
NO-BAKE CHRISTMAS CHEESECAKE INGREDIENTS
This festive No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake recipe uses everyday kitchen staples to create a delicious holiday dessert your family will love.
All you need is:
- graham crackers
- cream cheese
- greek yogurt
- heavy whipping cream
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- vanilla coffee creamer
- red food coloring gel
- green food coloring gel
- Christmas mix sprinkles
- Betty Crocker vanilla frosting
NO-BAKE CHRISTMAS CHEESECAKE RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse into crumbs.
Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish.
Place the graham cracker crumbs in a bowl, and add the sugar, and stir well.
Pour the melted butter into the crumbs, and stir well to coat.
Line the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan with parchment paper, and place the graham cracker crumbs in the spring-form pan, and press firmly into the bottom of the pan.
Place the pan in the freezer.
Next, in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese, and greek yogurt, and mix on medium speed until blended.
Add the sugar, vanilla, vanilla coffee creamer, and mix until blended.
Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blend until smooth.
Add a few drops of the heavy cream, and about 1/3 of the powdered sugar, and blend on low.
Continue until you've added all the powdered sugar, alternating with the cream.
Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blend again until all ingredients are blended smooth.
Divide cheesecake batter into thirds.
Place one of the bowls with the white cheesecake in the refrigerator.
In the other bowl, add several drops of the green food coloring gel, and stir until completely blended.
In another bowl, add the red food coloring gel.
Remove the spring-form pan from the freezer, and pour the red layer of cheesecake batter into the pan, and place the pan back in the freezer.
Allow to freeze for 4 hours.
After 4 hours, remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the white layer of cheesecake on top of the red layer, and place it back in the freezer.
Allow 3 hours for the red and white layers to set, remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the green layer of cheesecake batter on top of the white layer.
Place the spring-form pan back in the freezer, and leave overnight.
Before serving, remove the cheesecake from the freezer, and remove the spring-form from the pan.
Place the vanilla frosting in a pastry bag with a large fluted tip, and pipe dollops of frosting around the edge of the cheesecake, in two rows.
Add the Christmas sprinkle mix on top of the frosting, and the top of the cheesecake.
Cut in pieces, serve, and Enjoy!
NO-BAKE CHRISTMAS CHEESECAKE TIPS AND QUESTIONS
If you’ve never made a no-bake cheesecake, don’t worry!
Below are some common questions and helpful tips.
Hopefully, this will answer any questions you may have.
If not, feel free to ask in the comments and I’ll answer the best I can.
HOW LONG DOES IT REALLY TAKE TO MAKE A NO-BAKE CHRISTMAS CHEESECAKE?
This No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake recipe takes approximately 14 hours and 20 minutes. TOTAL. The majority of the time is for setting the cheesecake layers.
- About 5 minutes to make the crust
- Close to 10 minutes to make the cheesecake batter
- Around 14 hours to freeze all the layers
- 5 minutes to decorate the cheesecake
HOW LONG WILL THE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE LAST?
Since this cheesecake can be kept frozen it can last 3 months in the freezer.
If you store it in your refrigerator it will last 7 days in an airtight container.
WHAT GOES WELL WITH A NO-BAKE CHRISTMAS CHEESECAKE?
No-Bake Christmas Cheesecake goes well with a wide variety of holiday desserts.
Some of my personal favorites include:
- Festive Cranberry Margaritas
- Christmas Wreath Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls
- Candy Christmas Tree Treat
- Gingerbread Men
WHAT ELSE CAN I ADD TO THIS NO-BAKE CHRISTMAS CHEESECAKE RECIPE?
This simple no-bake Christmas Cheesecake recipe not only tastes great, but it’s also incredibly versatile.
Try sprinkling crushed up candy canes to the frosting. YUM!
The cheesecake is delicious, and you don't spend time baking it, so you can wrap presents, put up decorations, or spend time with someone special, while this sets up in the freezer.
You can make this ahead, and have it ready to serve when needed. Make sure you keep this one in your favorites!
NO-BAKE CHRISTMAS CHEESECAKE RECIPE
FOR THE CRUST:
- 2 sleeves of Graham crackers - crushed
- 1 stick of Butter - melted
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 4 packages of Cream Cheese - 8 ounce packages - Softened
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Red Food Coloring Gel
- Green Food Coloring Gel
- Christmas Mix Sprinkles - see link
- 1 container of Betty Crocker Vanilla Frosting
- Pastry bag
- Frosting Tip
- 9 inch Spring-form Pan
- Place the Graham Crackers in a food processor and pulse into crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish.
- Place the Graham Cracker Crumbs in a bowl, and add the sugar, and stir well.
- Pour the melted butter into the crumbs, and stir well to coat.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and place the Graham Cracker Crumbs in the Spring-form pan, and press firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese, and Greek Yogurt, and mix on medium speed until blended.
- Add the sugar, Vanilla, Vanilla Coffee Creamer, and mix until blended.
- Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blend until smooth.
- Add a few drops of the Heavy Cream, and about 1/3 of the powdered sugar, and blend on low.
- Continue until you've added all the powdered sugar, alternating with the cream.
- Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blend again until all ingredients are blended smooth.
- Divide Cheesecake batter in thirds, leaving 1/3 of the batter in the mixing bowl.
- Place one of the bowls with the white cheesecake in the refrigerator.
- In the other bowl, add several drops of the Green Food Coloring Gel, and stir until completely blended.
- Add more drops until the desired color is reached. and place the bowl in the refrigerator.
- In the mixing bowl, add the Red Food Coloring Gel, about 10 drops at a time, until the desired color of red cheesecake batter is reached. It takes quite a bit of red food coloring gel to achieve the dark red cheesecake color, so you'll have to use quite a bit, and that's typical.
- Remove the Spring-form pan from the freezer, and pour the Red layer of Cheesecake batter into the pan, and place the pan back in the freezer.
- Allow freezing for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the white layer of cheesecake on top of the Red Layer, and place it back in the freezer.
- Allow 3 hours for the red and white layers to set, remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the Green layer of Cheesecake batter on top of the White layer.
- Place the Spring-form pan back in the freezer, and leave overnight.
- (If you're making this a couple of days ahead, let the Cheesecake sit overnight in the freezer, and then cover with Parchment paper, and Foil.)
- Before serving, remove the cheesecake from the freezer, and remove the Spring-form from the pan.
- Place the Vanilla Frosting in a Pastry bag with a large fluted tip, and pipe dollops of frosting around the edge of the Cheesecake, in two rows.
- Add the Christmas Sprinkle Mix on top of the Frosting, and the top of the Cheesecake.
- Cut in 2 inch pieces, serve, and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 331Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 0gSugar: 34gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
I hope you enjoy this no-bake holiday dessert recipe as much as my family does!
If you get a chance to try it, let us know! Leave us a comment below, or share it with a picture on Instagram or Facebook! Don’t forget to tag us @kelly_reci_ and use the hashtag #Kellysthoughtsonthings so we can see what amazing meals you are cooking up!