This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
These Bailey’s Strawberry and Cream Cocoa Cups will add a touch of romance to your Valentine’s Day celebration. For a special Valentine’s Day treat, milk chocolate cups are filled with hot cocoa mix and red and pink hearts.
These Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Cups are a tasty treat that is sure to be a favorite of your sweetheart.
Make these hot cocoa cups quickly, and then enjoy them with your loved ones. These warm cups are a delectable treat for both lovers and friends.
These hot cocoa cups, made with milk chocolate, make delectable Valentine’s Day treats.
Hand-deliver a cup of hot cocoa to each of your friends and family members to show them how much you care.
Toppings such as mini marshmallows, candy hearts, and other items can be used to get creative.
A creative way to make Valentine’s Day extra special!
Why You’ll Love This Strawberry and Cream Cocoa Cups
• Every Valentine’s Day is sweeter with a hot cup of cocoa! These festive cute little mugs have a heartwarming sentiment that will make you and your loved ones smile. On Valentine’s Day, try this new and easy way to enjoy and share hot cocoa.
• They are simple to make and enjoyable to give to that special someone.
• Not only are they adorable and simple to make, but they are also ideal for last-minute surprise gifts.
Equipment Needed to Make Bailey’s Strawberry and Cream Cocoa Cups
Ingredients for Your Strawberry and Cream Cocoa Cups
- White Chocolate Almond Bark – Melted
- Hot Pink Food Coloring Oil
- Hot Cocoa Mix with Mini Marshmallows
- Pink Color Mix Nonpareil
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Strawberry Cream
How To Make A Bailey’s Strawberry and Cream Cocoa Cups
Step 1: Prep the Cup
Cut down the seam of the paper cups until you reach the bottom of the cup.
Do not cut the cup’s bottom.
Tape the cup together on the outside of the cup, where you just cut the seam, with a piece of scotch tape.
Step 2: Melt and Fill
Place the milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until the chocolate is melted.
Add two drops of hot pink coloring, and add more if a bright color is desired.
Spoon the chocolate into the bottom and sides of the paper cup, by dripping it around the sides and bottom, and smooth it over with a spoon.
Place the cups upside down on parchment paper and allow them to sit for 30 minutes while the chocolate sets or firms up.
Add another layer of chocolate and leave the cups for a few minutes until the chocolate begins to dry, then place in the refrigerator until firm for about 30 minutes.
When the chocolate is set, remove the tape from the side of the cup.
Gently remove the paper cup from the chocolate and leave the chocolate cups on the parchment paper.
Step 3: Prep the Tops
Cut off the top portion of 6 new paper cups, about an inch from the top.
Cut them to make a circle, and this will form the tops of your chocolate cups.
Place tops of cups on the parchment paper, and spoon melted chocolate into the circles until full.
Cut three straws in half, place them in the melted chocolate circles, and leave them to dry in the chocolate for about 15 minutes.
Let sit for 30 more minutes, and then remove the paper cup circles from the chocolate with the straw dried in place.
Step 4: Fill it with Cocoa
Fill each chocolate cup with the cocoa and a jigger of Bailey’s Strawberry and Cream, and dip the bottom of the chocolate top in melted chocolate to seal the lid onto the chocolate cup.
Dip mini marshmallows into the melted chocolate until you’ve filled the top of the chocolate cup lid or top.
Make a hole with a sharp knife or an ice pick in a large strawberry, and slide it onto the straw on top of the cup.
Drizzle melted chocolate on top and sprinkle nonpareils on top.
Step 5: Serve and Enjoy
In an extra-large mug, heat one cup of milk in the mug, until steaming hot, and place the chocolate cup in the hot milk.
The hot cocoa cup will melt in the mug.
Serve, and enjoy!
This makes 6 Extra Large Mugs of Hot Cocoa Cups.
Popular Substitutions & Additions
Other types of wafers, particularly those containing nuts or almond bark, can be used to make these hot cocoa cups.
To make the cup, you can also use a store-bought mold. You can even experiment with different flavors, such as coffee, peppermint, or pumpkin spice.
The color can be changed as well. Try topping this off with fun sprinkles for that extra flair
FAQs about Bailey’s Strawberry and Cream Cocoa Cups
And there you have it, my fabulous foodie friends – the ultimate Bailey’s Strawberry and Cream Cocoa Cups! These little cups of joy are more than just a drink; they’re a celebration in a cup, a perfect blend of creamy Bailey’s, sweet strawberries, and the comforting warmth of cocoa.
Whether you’re toasting to a special occasion or simply indulging in a well-deserved treat, these cocoa cups are sure to add a touch of magic to your day.
Do not forget to come back and let me know your thoughts and experience on how your Bailey’s Strawberry and Cream Cocoa Cups turned out!
Did you make this recipe?
Mention us @kelly_reci_ or tag us using #kellysthoughtsonthings so we can see your creations! You can also leave a comment below!
- 2 Cups of White Chocolate Almond Bark - melted
- 2 drops of Hot Pink Food Coloring Oil - See link
- 3 envelopes of Hot Cocoa Mix with Mini Marshmallows
- 12 Three ounce Paper Cups - See Link
- Pink color mix Nonpareils
- 3 Pink and White Striped Paper Straws
- 6 large Strawberries - rinsed and dried
- Bailey's Irish Cream Strawberry Cream
- 6 Extra Large Mugs
- Cut the Paper Cups down the seam until you reach the bottom of the cup - do not cut the bottom of the cup.
- Take a piece of Scotch Tape and tape the cup together on the outside of the cup, where you just cut the seam.
- Place the White Chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until the Chocolate is melted.
- Add the 2 drops of Hot Pink Food Coloring Oil to the melted Chocolate, and stir well to blend.
- Spoon the White Chocolate into the bottom and sides of the paper cup by dripping it around the sides and bottom and smoothing it with the spoon.
- Place the cups upside down on Parchment Paper and allow them to sit for 30 minutes while the Chocolate sets/firms up.
- Add another layer of Chocolate, and leave the cups for a few minutes until the Chocolate begins to dry, then place in the refrigerator until firm, about 30 minutes.
- When the Chocolate is set, remove the Tape from the side of the Cup, and gently remove the paper cup from the Chocolate, and leave the White Chocolate Cups on the Parchment Paper.
- Cut off the top portion of 6 new Paper Cups, about an inch from the top; cut them to make a circle, and this will form the tops of your Chocolate Cups.
- Place the tops of Cups of Parchment Paper, and spoon melted (Pink) White Chocolate into the circles until full.
- Cut three Straws in half, place them in the Melted Chocolate Circles, and leave them to dry in the Chocolate for about 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 30 more minutes, and them remove the Paper Cup circles from the Chocolate, with the Straw dried in place.
- Fill each Chocolate Cup with the Cocoa and 1 jigger of Bailey's Strawberry and Cream, and dip the bottom of the Chocolate Top in melted Chocolate to seal the lid onto the Chocolate Cup. Make a hole with a sharp knife or an ice pipe in a large Strawberry, and slide the Berry onto the Straw on top of the cup.
- Drizzle melted Chocolate on top and sprinkle the Nonpareils on top of the drizzled Chocolate.
- In an Extra large Mug, heat one cup of Milk in the mug, until steaming hot, and place the Chocolate Cup in the hot Milk.
- Hot Cocoa Cup will melt in the Mug. Serve, and Enjoy!
Food Coloring Oil is made especially for coloring White Chocolate. The colors are more vivid, and it does not thin or thicken the Chocolate. Follow the Link for The Food Coloring Oil.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 462Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 9gSugar: 16gProtein: 11g
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.