When you were a kid, what were some of the things you saw that you wanted to be? Growing up I wanted to be a superhero more than anything else. Just seeing superhero movies, shows, or even cartoons made me believe I could be one. Of all the heroes, we have our likes and dislikes. Some of us even have some that we feel can’t be matched on any level. In fact, when I was younger, there was a special superfamily I absolutely loved, The Incredibles! Back in 2004, The Incredibles movie was released and became one of the most cherished Disney movies.
It’s not a stretch to say audiences have missed their favorite family of Supers over the past 14 years. Now, that clock is up meaning its time to bring them home once more.
No More Waiting
Fans all over waited 14 years for the highly anticipated sequel of the Incredibles to arrive. Now, if you didn’t get the chance to see it in theaters you are in for a treat. Disney Pixar’s “Incredibles 2,” will be arriving on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD,™ Blu-ray™ DVD and On-Demand on Nov 6th, 2018!
In the “Incredibles 2,” Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet, Dash and baby Jack-Jack, whose superpowers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything in life. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) by their side. That’s what makes this family so Incredible!
So Many “Incredible” Features
Thanks to the countless hours of entertainment, people of all ages are going to be practically hypnotized. You’ll get to see never-before-seen “Incredibles 2” bonus material highlighting the beloved characters in the film and the filmmakers who bring them to life. In fact, here are details on what’s in store:
Bonus Features (may vary by retailer):
- Digital Exclusives
- The Coolest Guy in Show Business – In this partially illustrated documentary, Samuel L. Jackson reflects how his childhood and love of comics shaped his passion for film and imaginative storytelling.
- 2 SuperScene Breakdowns – Casual commentary-style pieces looking at specific scenes in the film (The Racoon Fight and Mrs. Incredible) through a particular creative focus like action choreography, set design or story.
- Blu-ray & Digital
- All-New “Auntie Edna” Mini-Movie – When Bob Parr visits super-suit designer Edna Mode looking for help with his high-energy toddler Jack-Jack, Edna pulls an all-nighter designing a suit to harness the baby’s seemingly limitless powers.
- 10 Deleted Scenes With Introductions – Suburban Escape, Kari Revisited, Return of the Supers, Chewed Out, Late Audition, Slow Day, Frozone and Honey, Restaurant Robbery, Fashion Show and Security Breakdown
- Heroes & Villains – A collection of mini-docs about the backstory and major design ideas behind the “Incredibles 2” characters — featuring voice actors, director Brad Bird, and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters feel real.
- And Plenty More!
So many of us waited for so long for the arrival of this sequel, and now, we have a chance to finally bring it home. So make sure to check out all of the information I have for you above.