This is a sponsored by post written by me on behalf of Sam’s Club all opinions are 100% mine
If you live where there is snow and ice, then you know that winter tires are no joke. You need them to ensure your vehicle is going to keep you safe. There have been a few times in my life that I decided to go without “safe” tires just because it was too pricey to try and buy four tires at once. I am no longer willing to do that, so I had to find a place that would allow me to purchase tires at a reasonable price. I started checking out Sam’s Club to see what they could offer me in the form of tires and I was blown away. I did a little research and it turns out that Sam’s Club offers the best tire brands at the best prices.
I wanted to introduce my readers to the The Sam’s Club Dare to Compare all-in tire offer. If you have a membership at Sam’s Club or if you plan on getting a membership, you’ll want to check out this offer. How it works is also really simple. I love this deal because not only does Sam’s Club offer a fabulous price on tires, but they also include the Tire Installation Package with each tire purchase. The Tire Installation Package makes this deal unbeatable! ($15/tire, $25/dually tire). Check it out!
Here’s how it works.
- Bring a valid “all-in” quote from a tire sales and installation retailer to your Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center service counter.
- The quote must be printed on dealer/retailer letterhead and dated within the past 7 business days.
- The tire must be the same brand, same line, same load index and speed rating (service description) as the tire intended for purchase at Sam’s Club.
- Sam’s Club carries some club-specific tire lines – in these cases, Sam’s Club will compare the club-specific tire line to the equivalent general-market tire line.
- Sam’s Club considers the following tire lines to be equivalent and will price match accordingly:
Club-Specific Tire Model
General-Market Tire Model
BFGoodrich Touring T/A
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A
Michelin Defender XT
Michelin X Radial LT2
Michelin LTX M/S2
Don’t be like me in previous years and skip new tires when you need them. I wholeheartedly feel as though you can get a great deal at Sam’s Club. Follow The Sam’s Club Dare to Compare all-in tire offer and you’ll save money on tires and installation.
The Sam’s Club Tire Installation Package* provides purchasing members with the following benefits and services for as long as they remain an active member of Sam’s Club:
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Lifetime Balancing
- Tire Lifetime Rotation
- A Value Stem
- No Charge Tire Lifetime Flat Repair
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Service
- Complete terms and conditions of all Sam’s Club warranties and services can be obtained at any Sam’s Club Tire and Battery Center location
As you can see, getting your tires from Sam’s Club only makes sense. You can stay safe on the roads because Sam’s Club makes sure your tires are good to go from purchase to installation and beyond. Pull into your local Sam’s Club to get your tires checked out before the snow gets too deep this winter. #DareToCompare!