Spring is here and that means time outside landscaping your yard. Well in order to maintain your yard, you will need to make sure your lawn is getting plenty of water. Orbit has a new smart sprinkler timer to help make sure your lawn gets watered when you want it to by using the B-hyve Hose Faucet Timer.
What is the B-hyve Hose Faucet Timer
Announced at CES 2018, the smart Hose Faucet Timer allows consumers to automate, manage and optimize the entire watering process whether that is potted plants, container gardens and lawns from the B-hyve app or Amazon Alexa.
The first and only smart, EPA WaterSense-certified faucet timer on the market, B-hyve Hose Faucet saves water while maintaining a lush landscape managed from anywhere with a cellular or internet connection. B-hyve products also include proprietary Smart WeatherSense technology that receive local weather and soil data. The technology automatically adjusts the controller to deliver the right amount of water to plants and lawns so that Mom doesn’t have to even think about it.
Additional Features Include:
- Custom smart watering schedule – Users can choose the level of automation and monitoring they’re most comfortable with.
- Built-in Flow Meter – B-hyve tells users how much water they’re using and allows them to program specific amounts. It can also be programmed by time.
- Integrated, “Daisy Chain” System – Multiple B-hyve timers can be connected to one B-hyve Hub. This allows users to coordinate all of their watering needs on one system, while providing the flexibility to set different timers as disparate “zones.”
- Expandable System – Expand your system to control one or multiple timers with the B-hyve app.
- Multiple Users – Choose who gets access to control the time all within one account.
- Weather Monitoring – B-hyve monitors your local weather, implementing rain delays as necessary, so you don’t waste water.
- Notifications – Get real-time notifications on your smartphone to know exactly what your timer is doing.
- Works with Amazon alexa.
How To Use The APP
- Download the free B-hyve app.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Install the B-hyve Timer by connecting the timer to your outdoor hose.
- Program your timer with the app.
- Turn on the water and let B-hyve do its job.
The B-hyve is available on Google play and the App Store. You can purchase the B-hyve Hose Faucet Timer on Amazon.com, The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walmart, and the Orbit Store. This product retails starting at $69.00.