I wanted to share a post from http://suesdealsandreviews.com/ Sue’s Review’s is a blog about everything that we use or need everyday. Sue loves to find interesting deals and info for her readers. Hope you check her blog out.
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breast cutlet, 6 ounces each, pounded 1/2-inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter cut into 1-tablespoon slices
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup a handful, grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 lemons juice of 1/2 and 1 sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil 4 turns of the pan
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Finely chopped flat-leaf parsley for garnish
- Crusty bread or linguine to mop juices
- Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper on both sides. Season the flour with garlic powder or granulated garlic, and paprika. Roll the butter slices in the flour and reserve.
- Beat eggs with cheese and lemon juice.
- Heat oil, 4 turns of the pan, over medium to medium-high heat. Dredge 2 pieces of chicken in flour then coat in egg batter and sauté to deep golden, 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat, removing browned chicken to plate. Add sliced lemon to pan, caramelize on one side then flip and add garlic to pan. Stir it for 1 minute then add wine to pan to deglaze. Pour in stock and bring to a bubble, swirl in the seasoned, flour-coated butter and swirl in pan to form sauce. Slide chicken back into pan and cook through, 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread or a side of pasta to absorb sauce and sprinkle with parsley.
Shared from Rachel Rays Recipes.