3 Different Back to School Backpacks
The Laine Avenue backpacks, the only backpack on the market that is customizable with a mix-and-match flap that can also convert into a cross-body purse. Which is wonderful for a teen! My daughter fell in love with the backpack and was super excited to show her friends. In addition to being awesome back to school backpacks, Laine Avenue is a great example of a mom and her teenage daughter working to not only put a unique spin on the trusty old backpack but also help teens learn about entrepreneurship and life skills that will help them be successful after high school and college
This is a unique backpack that will hold all your stuff with our wide-mouth zip top. It protects your laptop or tablet with a padded sleeve, and best of all, The Crossbody Convertible Flap zips off to become a purse, (with the included cross body strap) for when you need just a few of your favorite things and not all your stuff. My daughter puts her backpack with all her books in the locker at school and then only carries the purse with her during school hours. Perfect!
- Made of 100% flocked cotton canvas, burnished to a heather gray
- Rugged zipper closures
- Mesh interior pocket
- Padded laptop compartment
- Classic woven label
- Signature gray fabric liner
- Exterior zipper pocket
- 4” handle drop
- Crossbody strap
For more information, visit http://www.laineavenue.com and follow on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter@LaineAvenue.
Laptop Rolling Backpack
My daughter takes two buses and then walks five blocks to school and carrying a backpack can get heavy, so this year we decided to try out the J World New York Sundance Laptop Rolling Backpack from eBags! She rolls in style now. She is happy she can take the backpack off her back and with one button start using it as a rolling backpack. Easy to use and durable for sidewalk traveling plus bus rides! My daughter wants to travel more since she has a cool rolling bag, which is true but no trips planned until holidays. This backpack would also make a great gift for the traveler. There are so many styles and colors to pick from; it is outright amazing. Perfect back to school backpack!
- Recessed three stage locking handle with push button
- Soft and noiseless wheels for stable and controlled motion
- Air mesh cushion padded shoulder straps and back with slip-in system
- Color matched bottom mold for protection
- Side mesh pockets for water bottle
- Padded grip handle
- Padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment
- Organized front pocket with pencil holder, key fob and mesh pocket
- Designed to fit under the airplane seat or overhead compartment
- Handle is 44″ from ground when fully extended
- Handle from top of bag extended 21.5.”
For more information, please visit eBags and follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
I have a son who likes to carry little to nothing but some days he needs to bring some books to school, so the Flip & Tumble Drawstring Backpack is perfect for him. This bag is a fresh take on the drawstring bag; it compacts down into a small-ball about the size of a grapefruit so it can be easily stashed, has wider straps for comfort, lightweight, and comes in six different colors. My son loves how it fits on him and also if he doesn’t have anything to put in the bag he can fold down the bag and place in his jacket or locker. This bag is perfect for a stocking stuffer too! I know couple people who would love one of these!
- Bag size – 19″ tall x 10.5″ wide, with a 5″ gusset
- Ball size – 4″ in diameter
- Weight capacity – 20 lbs.
- Compacting system – premium stretch, rolls up like a sock ball
- Material – ripstop nylon
- Care – machine wash cold, hang to dry
For more information, please visit Flip & Tumble and follow on Facebook–Twitter-Instagram–Pinterest
Check out all our Back To School Gear- HERE!