Don’t let your busy life stop you or your family from being healthy. I’m horrible with that; I keep saying I’ll go soon but I never make the appointment. Summer is here now, and we are even busier with camps, summer vacations, and down to one vehicle. So finding the time is RIDULOUS! Also who has the time to go the doctor’s office, fight through traffic, find parking and then sit in an office for who knows how long. I don’t have the time to physically go to the doctors, so that is where Amwell (nation’s largest telehealth company) comes in for busy families. You can connect with board-certified, licensed doctors for immediate and live, online visits—day or night, on either mobile or desktop. Amazing, right!
Reasons to Use Amwell:
- Lower Cost- You can talk to a doctor for $59 for Urgent Care (we have a code below for 50% off the first visit). Also $95 for Online Therapy, $200 for a Psychiatry Visit
- Accessibility-Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This works wonderfully for people who lack transportation, are too sick to drive or just don’t have the time to go to the office.
- Convenience- Just sign in and have your visit. This is perfect even if you are traveling and out of the area, no need to figure out where the urgent care is while traveling just call Amwell on your phone. The doctor can be seen from the comfort and convenience of your own home, no need to get out of your bed! You don’t have to gather up all the kids in the car either- stay home!
- Quick prescriptions-Amwell doctor can do this too, easy peasy and fill out where you want the prescription sent.
- Safe & Secure-All your information is kept safe and secure.
I was having this irritating dry skin on my heel that stung and wouldn’t go away. So I decided I didn’t want to deal with this annoying issue anymore, so I got on my laptop and signed into Amwell.
I choose Medical and to speak with the first available doctor (you can make an appointment too).
Let them know what I wanted to talk to them about- my rash on my heel.
Filled out my medical history which took less than 2 minutes!
Attached a photo of the rash- super easy to do!
Picked my pharmacy.
Picked my insurance info and made my payment. This process took less than 10 minutes. I checked my setting and waited for the next available doctor. When the doctor was ready, we video chatted, he gave me some advice and sent in an anti-itch prescription for me to pick up at my local Target store. WOW and that took less than 15 minutes. This saved me time plus I was able to do it on my own time.
So next time rather than looking up online, asking in a forum, or self-diagnosing yourself CALL AMWELL and talk to a board certified licensed doctor.
KTOT READERS: OFFER – 50% OFF First Amwell VISIT (one time only) VISIT COST IS $59 FINAL PRICE IS $29.50. EXPIRES 12/31/17.
CONNECT WITH AMWELL: FACEBOOK– TWITTER –INSTAGRAM –PINTEREST– DOWNLOAD APP
PLEASE VISIT AMWELL AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU LIKED IT!
Compensation was provided by Amwell via Momtrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Amwell or Momtrends.