There are a lot of things that you can look forward to when it comes to the summer season. For the most part, this is a season that is mainly all about fun. You might have planned the perfect vacation for the family to embark on together. Or maybe you just want to hang out with friends around the house. No matter the choice you make, you are going to have to be prepared at all times.
Now if you think about it, there is one thing that you'll always have to have when hosting anyone. That's food, and yes there is a lot of it in the world. It's always good to have options open when in the food category! Well, I know of a bunch of items that you just might want to consider this summer. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you below.
A Variety Food You Don't Want To Miss
We live in a world where food is something that is loved by many people. With there being so many options out there to work with, coming to a choice won't be easy. So how about I help you out by giving you a good number of options to work with. Check out the following:
- Mama Mancini’s – is an authentically Italian brand of all natural, prepared foods including, meatballs (beef, turkey, and gluten/antibiotic free varieties), stuffed meatballs, slow cooked sauces (Italian Meat Sauce, and Marinara), Meatloaf, Stuffed Peppers, and more
- The Little Kernel “Miniature” Popcorn – this popcorn is popped with 100% pure olive oil, and is also gluten-free, non-GMO, dairy-free, kosher and certified whole grain. Available in flavors like Truffle Sea Salt and Pink Himalayan Salt
- Viki’s Granola – is made with 100% all natural ingredients, gluten-free and baked with love. Unlike other granolas with hard clusters, Viki's has a fresh, soft, chewy texture and no artificial aftertaste
- Gaea Organic Olives – are 100% natural, containing zero additives or preservatives and very low salinity. They packed in a handy re-sealable package, without liquid, allowing the convenience of snacking now and later
- Carrington Farms Organic Flax Paks – are convenient and portable single-servings, Carrington Farms' line of Paks are available in original Organic Milled Flax Paks and Organic Flax Chia Blend Paks– all of which are ready-to-eat, require no refrigeration and are rich in the essential nutrients kids need to stay fueled and energized throughout a hot summer day, including Omega-3s, protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Explore Cuisine – integrates beans, peas, lentils, and rice to provide you with nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful, and simply delicious
- Go Organically Fruit Snacks – are a tasty, on-the-go USDA-certified organic fruit snack made with real fruit. Even better, these fruit snacks are gluten-free, contain 100% DV Vitamin C, GMO-Free and contain no preservatives, offering families a delicious and authentic snack
- Munk Packs – are ready-to-eat Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes perfect for a quick & healthy breakfast, or as an on-the-go snack for outdoor activities, travel and a busy lifestyle this summer. Even better, they are gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher and certified vegan
- Welch’s Fruit Snacks – feature fruit as the first ingredient, contains 100% of the daily recommended value of Vitamin C, 25% of Vitamins A & E, are Fat-Free, Gluten-Free and contain no preservatives
Time For Some Beverages Too
Besides a few snacks, you can't forget about gathering a few beverages as well. So go ahead and check out all the following drinks:
- AquaBall – naturally flavored water is the only zero-sugar, zero-calorie, zero-preservative children's beverage around. Available in four flavors, Berry Frost, Fruit Punch, Grape, and Strawberry Lemonade, and features fan favorite characters from Disney’s Frozen, Disney Princesses, Marvel’s Avengers, and Disney Classic Characters, the bottle alone will bring a smile to any kid's face
- Brooklyn Organics – is the perfect beverage for those looking for a sugar-free craft ginger ale option this summer as all the line of USDA Organic-certified sodas are gently sweetened with plant-based Stevia. Each contains a bold fizz in a svelte package, made with ingredients that are good for you and the planet
- Bruce Cost Ginger Ales – are made from whole, 100% fresh ginger. Available in seven flavors, Bruce Cost Ginger Ale is naturally sweetened with pure cane sugar, and the line features global ingredients at their peak harvest season from the geographical location where they’re best grown
- Sparkling Ice – is slightly carbonated with B-Vitamins, Vitamin D, and antioxidants. This light and refreshing beverage contains Zero Calories, Zero Carbs, is Gluten Free, and Sodium Free
These are some of the better options to work with this summer season. Plus, they just might be exactly what you are looking for. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.